What will your 'weight loss reward' be?

Options

Replies

• TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Better health and a longer life expectancy!
  • heidihorton
    heidihorton Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hubby bought me an ipad when I hit 50 lbs lost. I want to buy and wear a swimsuit this year , goal in 4 lbs. I love hat several people have talked about their pluses support being fantastic, I too have a wonderful hubby who encourages me without commenting on the bad days since they are not the norm. Maybe I will get him something nice when I reach goal :)

Only 4lbs to go, congrats! Make sure to post a pic in that new swimsuit :)

Don't know about that! Things don't go back where they used to be after massive weight gain/ loss and two kids. It could be the fat girl inside me saying that too, I'll take the pic then decide. Lol. Promise no photoshop! :laugh:
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Belly button pierced :love: :happy:
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe of smaller clothes and a tattoo that says "She believed she could and so she did." on my ribs.
  • CherryLoveLove
    Options
    Hmmm... it'll be pride and happiness, and prancing around in the clothes I haven't been able to fit in for a few months ;)
  • Rosegardenia
    Rosegardenia Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Taking a month off to finish editing a novel (that I will have written as I lose slowly over the next year!)
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Ha ha :-) To stop dieting. Well, I eat pretty much the same things (except no chocolate and cake) just less of them, so to be able to eat a bit more of the things I like, especially CHEESE., that will be great.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    a new wardrobe
  • thisunsimplelife
    Options
    A tattoo and a new wardrobe!
  • Katieloula
    Options
    Ha ha :-) To stop dieting. Well, I eat pretty much the same things (except no chocolate and cake) just less of them, so to be able to eat a bit more of the things I like, especially CHEESE., that will be great.

Oh cheese!!!! How I miss cheese, I am a cheese ADDICT. Blue, Edam, cheddar, Brie you name it! My biggest downfall at xmas is always the cheeseboards!!!
  • Anna_mb
    Anna_mb Posts: 7
    Options
    For me, it won't be only a reward, will also be a motivation to lose weight. Has a clothing store that has been a while that I can't buy anything there due the fact there is nothing that fits me in this store. As a way to motivate / reward myself, I bought a gift card in this store and when I reach a certain weight I will go to this store and buy new clothes.
  • Katieloula
    Options
    My mum also bought me 2 of the cutest work dresses for xmas - in a size 12. The day I can turn up at her door in one of those will also be a massive win for me!!
  • baybeeboo
    baybeeboo Posts: 65
    Options
    A holiday somewhere HOT!

I haven't been abroad since I was about 13 years old! My other half is always saying we should. But I am not confident enough yet.... I will be though, eventually
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I would love to take a trip somewhere! But really, the only 'real' reward I can think of is that I'll finally be healthy! That is a HUGE reward for someone has been overweight for the majority of their life.
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    Options
    My only downside of losing weight is that I have completely lost my chest. So, I will reward myself with a breast augmentation!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    most likely a tattoo...
  • trainingdirty
    trainingdirty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    a belly piercing! :love:
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Nice new clothes, obvs!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    NICE, new clothes. As in, jeans *not* purchased at WalMart or Goodwill!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Reverse cowgirl :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!