Have you failed a squat?

Options
13»

Replies

• RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I came very close to failing last week. squatting 105 pounds. Took me everything and I mean EVERYTHING to push up I was wobbling and my hips were starting to sway to one side lol what a sight!!!! I couldnt bare the embarrassement if I did fail at the gym.

Interesting though, squatted 121 pounds today fine could of done couple of extra reps.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    The pins were set slightly too high for me, I had noticed at a lighter weight when I had to go onto my tippy toes to the bar back onto the pins.
    Yeah mine is such that the highest hook is barely too high, and the next one down requires me to practically go sumo/crab to pick up the bar without hunching my back.

[/quote]Interesting though, squatted 121 pounds today fine could of done couple of extra reps.[/quote]
    I've noticed this too, the same weight can suddenly feel a lot heavier or lighter than it was last time.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Failed with a couple of hundred kilos on my back, rolled it off. Yes it hurts as the knurling grates your back on its way down...
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Once, I was changing a tire on my car. I only got three reps in before I had to go get the jack from the trunk.
    With love,
    Burt