Replies

• ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • Lehk290
    Lehk290 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome.. Keep up the great work. I am only on day 5, but doing alot better than I thought I would.
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • ChristiSykes
    Options
    That is so awesome.. Keep up the great work. I am only on day 5, but doing alot better than I thought I would.

Once you see results it's hard to stop ;)
  • ChristiSykes
    Options
    Fantastic what is your key contributing factor that got you there??:flowerforyou:

I got rid of all junk, white sugar, white potatoes, gluten (because of health issues), traded cow milk for coconut milk and Almond milk, I exercise 5x a week (cardio/strength mix), I only drink water, I make sure to get my Zzzzzzzzz, and have good friends/supporting husband and children to help me along the way
  • zhannka77
    zhannka77 Posts: 27
    Options
    that's amazing for such short time, keep up all the hard work.
  • difabu
    difabu Posts: 143
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! Thanks for sharing your achievement to inspire others!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • trobbins311
    trobbins311 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up :smile:
  • swamiayyappa
    Options
    Goooooooood job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • carriej82
    carriej82 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • ChristiSykes
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm now down 34 lbs! Read about it here......http://healthyshrink.blogspot.com/
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • ChristiSykes
    Options
    UPDATE.....
    {After Week 17 & Breaking Through My Plateau}
    So here I am after week 17. I hit a stand still in my weight loss April 19-May 14. I know, not long right? WRONG! When you are eating healthy, working out, counting calories, watching macros, and doing everything you know to do, then 4 weeks seems like forever! Anyways, after going weeks with no weight loss, I decided to try something different. Juicing!!! Ever heard of it? Well, it is a great way to get tons of vitamins, fruits and veggies into your diet, heal your body and lose weight. I started juicing seriously on May 14th. I originally wanted to do the juice fast, but I have juiced the majority of the time and have healthy lean protein and veggies for a meal when I feel like I need it. After a good workout I just really feel like I need more than juice. So, that is what I have been doing lately and here is my progress for the week.....

2f653f85-1d09-4ec9-abe6-e7db9bfbd5bc_zpsf3cfdf71.jpg

As you can see (below), since I started juicing I have lost almost 1 lb a day.....

e85ef42c-e170-4691-aba9-a9825f37acea_zps194f9fcc.jpg

www.healthyshrink.com
  • Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    THAT ROCKS!!! that's a lot of weight in 8 weeks.. do not get discouraged if it slows a bit.. the body is constantly readjusting as we lose weight and it often derails us.. don't let it !!!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    You are looking good, the change in your face is amazing, you look like a different person.
  • KeisterButton
    Options
    This is super motivational! Kudos to you for finding what works to lose the weight and keeping with it!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Nice..You look so young
  • Losing85
    Losing85 Posts: 26
    Options
    You look phenomenal! thanks for the much needed inspiration!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    wow Wow WOW!!! Lookin' good! :)