Friends with over 60 pounds to loose

Options
13»

Replies

• GingerSnake
    GingerSnake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Ana, I have 90lbs to lose, just started and hope I'll keep it up! Anyone feel free to add me, I log my food, exercise and weight everyday. I will be glad to share this experience with others!
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I was sending out friend requests like crazy wondering how all these people looked so much thinner than they said they were; then I realized the original thread is a year old... Lol.
    Anyone feel free to add me (:
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    From my highest point I needed to lose 165, now I'm down to 58 left to go. Anyone is welcome to add me for extra support!
  • xx669l
    xx669l Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi
    I have just been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. Haven't had a great diet the last few years.
    Went to the Dr after feeling unwell and my blood sugar was 26.7.
    Have been on a diet for 3 weeks and have lost 3kg so far and my blood sugars are down to 9.6 (yay), my Dr is over the moon about that :)
    Have set myself a target of losing 40kgs (88lbs).
    Feeling positive and looking forward to buying clothes from the front of the rack instead of the back :P
    cheers
    Hans
  • raggiemom
    raggiemom Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I have about 60lbs to lose too. I started about a month ago, and had lost 4 pounds. Then I bought a new digital scale, and found out I weighed more than I thought!! So I started over with a new start weight, and tomorrow is my first weigh in!! I'm on here daily, and have an open diary. Would like to have more friends on here for support and encouragement. Please feel free to add me.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    OP deactivated.