Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    thats great progress for such a short time, love 30ds
  • brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    AWESOME PROGRESS!!! There is a significant change in your mid-section. I am on week 2 of 30DS and this just gave me the motivation I need.
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! I always start JM30DS but never finish it. After seeing your results - now I know what I'll be doing once I get home today. THANK YOU!!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! You look great too!

I am on Day 3 today and I am excited for my results!
  • luckylei
    luckylei Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome, it looks like you lost a lot more than 5 pounds!
  • msprettycutie
    Options
    Wow amazing results! I'm restarting this asap. Very inspiring.
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This is day 2 for me and I really am enjoying it. I think that I'm going to alternate levels every day. Yesterday I did level 1 today I did Level 2 and tomorrow I'll do level 3. That will keep me from getting bored with the same routine for 30 days! I am using 5 lb weights and I can certainly feel it in my arms!

Continued success to you on your journey!
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    awesome work!! Those are huge results!
  • Jrose2013
    Jrose2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Might I add, I also do 45 minutes of Cardio in the evenings, I switch from doing Zumba, riding the Stationary bike, or going for a walk. I tend to get bored easy so I love to try something new. :) I go on daily so anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • Jrose2013
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well done, it really does show.
    I started 15th Jan I have done 30DS & am now on Day 16 of Ripped in 30, I have seen results in inches rather than weight.
    I didn't measure every part of my body stupidly, I did take pics, which, when I've finished ripped I will read how to add & put on here.
    I have lost 2 1/2 inches from my waist & an inch from my stomach, my back is slimmer my bum has lifted, my stomach has lifted too, think that's why, I haven't lost so many inches from there, my legs have less bumps & luckily my bust as stayed the same :-)
    Most importantly I feel so much fitter, I am also now using a personal trainer, & every week I am getting stronger, he said he wouldn't be worried if my weight went up as I am toning up well & likely that I might.
    I'm 9 stone 6 at the moment 5 ft 3, so think I'm within normal for my range now, though, I feel great at 8 stone 7 - that's skinny fat, no toning etc & although I still have a belly I don't feel I look nearly a stone heavier than that.
    Sorry I waffled on, didn't mean to take over your thread, just wanted to reiterate that it's how you feel, rather than what you weigh.
    Good luck with the rest of the shred - ripped is a nightmare too :sad:
    No need to apologize :) I agree, I dont even bother with the scale anymore really, I love that my clothes are baggy and my reflection really tells it all! I feel stronger!!
  • rcameron55
    rcameron55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great results! Good work!
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    awesome! that gives me inspiration!
  • Jubel1988
    Options
    Great job!!! I'm currently on Day 4 of Lvl 2. Can't wait to take the measurements when I'll have finished the 30 days :-)
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! I'm on day 7 of level 2, and every time JM says, 'Get into plank position'...I just wither. Those women in the video don't have as much to hold up as I do! But I'm stronger than I was at the beginning, so I'm going to stick it out. Your photos are amazing, and your success is an inspiration!
  • siobhsies
    siobhsies Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great! I think you have just inspired me to give the 30 Day Shred another go! I made it to day 23 before but I wasn't allowing myself rest days and it all got a bit much. Aiming for 37 days or something like that would give more room for manoeuvre!
  • Jrose2013
    Options
    Glad I could inspire others :)
    I too was inspired to start the 30 day shred!
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! Way to go! I'm going to do 30DS after I finish Insanity and this is huge motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!