lost over 106 lbs and almost to goal weight!!!!!! ((PICS))

Options
Seaglass1123
Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
Hi friends! My name is Kerry and I am 31 years young.

I am married to my best friend Chris. We have been together 5 years and married for almost 2. When we met in 2007 I was comfortable with my weight but not happy per se. I was about 177. I had to have my dr look back at my records because weight was never something I concerned myself with. At some point I was going through a rough patch and started putting on some weight because of bad eating choices, lack of activity and eating my feelings. Somewhere along the way we quit smoking and I was also replacing that hand to mouth motion with food as well. I put on about 80 lbs in a few years. YIKES!

In 2009 he proposed. Sometime around then I had a dr appt and my #'s were borderline diabetic and I knew something had to change. I started walking several times a week when it was freezing outside and watching my food intake but not counting cals or anything like that. I also started the Cardio Max DVD a few times a week. I lost 40 lbs in 4 - 5 months and I was happy at the time at how I looked on my wedding day at 219 lbs.

Fast forward to our all inclusive honeymoon. After being so good for so long I enjoyed the 10 day vacation and ate and drank lots. When I came back the scale was up 7 lbs and I didn't know what I know now. I couldn't have really gained that much in such a short time. Regardless I feel off track and stayed that way for a good 6 - 9 months after the wedding. Well I am on another board of women and found out about mfp when I saw their before/during pics and I got inspired. I started logging on mfp coming up on a year ago this month. I never looked back.

Here are some before, during and almost there pics :) I never took measurements but golly I can only imagine. Hope the pics aren't too big. And also you can read more about my journey on the about me post if you haven't already :) 106.4 lbs lost so far. Went from about a 22 (258 lbs) to now a 10 and almost an 8 (151.6) lbs. From 2X-XL and more shirts to medium and some small. Lost one shoe size too and ring size went from 8 3/4 to to 6. I am so thankful for myfiitnesspal and the support of the pals I've got there. it's amazing how much more positive this hard journey can be when others come together and help one another!!! In the pics is my Mom another huge supporter and my niece Tiffany and my hubby! My family had a party to celebrate my weight loss. Notice the cake is a scale :D

mefatinflorida_zps7545acd5.jpg
comparison2.png
meatTomampSarahwedding_zps394ddec9.jpg
mefatinniagra_zps8b4b0763.jpg
DSCN0022.jpg
DSCN1326.jpg
DSCN1422_zps2e19827d.jpg
suit_zps64949e6b.jpg
floridaandstuff2013105_zps233a1caf.jpg
floridaandstuff2013110_zps82d42845.jpg
floridaandstuff2013104_zps20a22442.jpg

Replies

• GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Well Done!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING. I am so proud of you and so thankful to have you as a friend! Can't wait to see what's in store for you next :)
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Kerry your such an inspiration to me! You look SO fantastic!! So proud of you and so happy to have you as a friend :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Love the pic with your mom.
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    You look so much younger now as well as so healthy. A great transformation. Well done you :flowerforyou:
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Winner.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. You are beautiful!
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look younger, but you have a "glow" about you in the after pictures. Congratulations on all that you have accomplished!
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow....that's great achievement....Hats off to you my friend. :)
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your awe inspiring transformation!! You look absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for posting, you are inspirational!!
  • MissFitee
    MissFitee Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Like a new person! Really admire your family for throwing you a party aswell. :) Grats
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You look so much younger too! Congrats!
  • azalea617
    azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are so gorgeous & I'm so glad you're my friend here and continously almost more in real life. :) You are so awesome and apparently since I didn't realize you did all this in only a year...I'm even more impressed now! I <3 you!!
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • DorothyParkerDreamer
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great.
    Very inspiring for me.
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Way to go!!!!! I'm so impressed!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!