lost over 106 lbs and almost to goal weight!!!!!! ((PICS))

Options

Replies

• happy_travels
    happy_travels Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes! This is what I am talking about. Well done!
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi friends! My name is Kerry and I am 31 years young.

I am married to my best friend Chris. We have been together 5 years and married for almost 2. When we met in 2007 I was comfortable with my weight but not happy per se. I was about 177. I had to have my dr look back at my records because weight was never something I concerned myself with. At some point I was going through a rough patch and started putting on some weight because of bad eating choices, lack of activity and eating my feelings. Somewhere along the way we quit smoking and I was also replacing that hand to mouth motion with food as well. I put on about 80 lbs in a few years. YIKES!

In 2009 he proposed. Sometime around then I had a dr appt and my #'s were borderline diabetic and I knew something had to change. I started walking several times a week when it was freezing outside and watching my food intake but not counting cals or anything like that. I also started the Cardio Max DVD a few times a week. I lost 40 lbs in 4 - 5 months and I was happy at the time at how I looked on my wedding day at 219 lbs.

Fast forward to our all inclusive honeymoon. After being so good for so long I enjoyed the 10 day vacation and ate and drank lots. When I came back the scale was up 7 lbs and I didn't know what I know now. I couldn't have really gained that much in such a short time. Regardless I feel off track and stayed that way for a good 6 - 9 months after the wedding. Well I am on another board of women and found out about mfp when I saw their before/during pics and I got inspired. I started logging on mfp coming up on a year ago this month. I never looked back.

Here are some before, during and almost there pics :) I never took measurements but golly I can only imagine. Hope the pics aren't too big. And also you can read more about my journey on the about me post if you haven't already :) 106.4 lbs lost so far. Went from about a 22 (258 lbs) to now a 10 and almost an 8 (151.6) lbs. From 2X-XL and more shirts to medium and some small. Lost one shoe size too and ring size went from 8 3/4 to to 6. I am so thankful for myfiitnesspal and the support of the pals I've got there. it's amazing how much more positive this hard journey can be when others come together and help one another!!! In the pics is my Mom another huge supporter and my niece Tiffany and my hubby! My family had a party to celebrate my weight loss. Notice the cake is a scale :D

mefatinflorida_zps7545acd5.jpg
    comparison2.png
    meatTomampSarahwedding_zps394ddec9.jpg
    mefatinniagra_zps8b4b0763.jpg
    DSCN0022.jpg
    DSCN1326.jpg
    DSCN1422_zps2e19827d.jpg
    suit_zps64949e6b.jpg
    floridaandstuff2013105_zps233a1caf.jpg
    floridaandstuff2013110_zps82d42845.jpg
    floridaandstuff2013104_zps20a22442.jpg
    wow you look so much more prettier now that we can see your face properly, thats a compliment, well done.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • luvmynook
    luvmynook Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    great job! you look amazing
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow.
  • wandarb
    wandarb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: Well done! :flowerforyou:

Thank you for sharing your journey--you inspired me.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • debbiewillersveik
    debbiewillersveik Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Stunning!!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • deepartridge
    Options
    WOW....your gorgeous....and what a story...i cant not wait until i get there....awesome job...be proud......YOU ROCK!
  • lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!!
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Your hard work really paid off. I also want to really commend you for being happy with who you were before. I struggled with that 100+ pounds ago and I I still do. Good for you!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    you were beautiful before you lost weight, but now... wow. an absolute stunner right here. inspirational:drinker:
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    wow!!! amazing work and congrats to you !!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Dang! You look great!
  • thetaooffish
    Options
    Wow wow wow! I love the two pics with the same blue dress - the first one is so tight around your arms and then the next one it is just comfortable and you have these lean, nice toned arms :) it must feel wonderful. Very inspirational - thank you for posting.
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!!!!!!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    you were beautiful before you lost weight, but now... wow. an absolute stunner right here. inspirational:drinker:

You are so sweet! Thank you! :):flowerforyou:
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    wow..you are so beautiful...great job!!!
  • barnlongman
    barnlongman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well Done!! you look amazing, and you are great inspiration! x
  • carriejoconn
    Options
    Great Job! You are the encouragement I needed today! God Bless you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!