40 yr old female looking for weight loss buddies

Options
124»

Replies

• KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    This road is crazy hard, but we all got your back! Add me my fellow MFPers :D
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I just turned 43 and have been here faithfully for 15 days!!! woohoo!! I would love to have more MFP friends to help me get to my goal weight. Please add me if you'd like to. Anyone who is nice and supportive or in need of support and encouragement please add me. I am finding that I am more accountable when I have friends to see how good or how bad I am doing.
  • AlleganyMiss
    Options
    I will be 41 in August! I would love more buddies to chat with and for us to encourage each other. Please anyone add me !!!
  • TexasTwinTwo
    TexasTwinTwo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...in need of more weight loss buddies as well!
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Added you and most everyone else. Anyone is free to add me? I am 43.
  • pangelicus
    pangelicus Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I will send you a f/r. I'm 42 going on 43 in a couple months. I have about 80ish pounds to go.
  • wahmomusa
    wahmomusa Posts: 11
    Options
    You can friend me, too. I am also 40 years old :) I am down and kept off 34 pounds. I am now using myFitnessPal to track for the rest of my weight because a few of my personal friends are here :)Two of my friends are using this site, so I am going to track the rest of my weight loss here :) I look forward to losing with you :)
  • traylor5
    traylor5 Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can always use someone to help keep me honest.
  • tigercesi
    tigercesi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • duluthian
    duluthian Posts: 69
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss so far and welcome to MFP - feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Deidrashucklee
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing great...I am just starting (again...no luck weight watchers or medifast). I'm a 42 year old mom of two, exercising 7 days a week which I love. Going to make it this time!
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • bellevuegrl2010
    bellevuegrl2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello- I am turning 40 next month, or 39 the sequel as I say.. Anyway I have about 60 lbs to lose. Anyone can add me. I would love to have some buddies. Stephanie
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • veronicanc
    Options
    Few months out from 42 and I have reached the point of no excuses. Exercised for the 1st time today in months, food not so great today, due to nothing healthy in the house. Last year I lost 17 lbs, but have since gained back 10 of those lbs. I need to lose about 30lbs. Feel free to add me, I need a buddy in this journey!
  • joybelle1967
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • smurlene
    smurlene Posts: 72
    Options
    Add me!! I will turn 40 on Halloween! I need motivation!