Replies

• dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday caus well I can. But I only count the Friday weigh ins
  • JuiceBars
    JuiceBars Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Sat AM to keep me on track for the weekend, and then again on Weds. AM to see how my week is going. That one helps give me a needed push if I haven't seen a change since Sat. And if I have seen progress.....yeah for me!! Daily fluctuations would make me a bit crazy if I stepped on the scale every single morning,
  • Ms_Tomate
    Ms_Tomate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well I take sneak peaks many times a week, but I record my weight once a week on Tuesdays mornings.
  • kellieloose70
    Options
    i weigh every three days
  • pongo609
    pongo609 Posts: 9
    Options
    I weigh everyday, first thing in the am but I don't get upset if my weight is up. I usually go up as much as 3 lbs then it starts falling again and plummets to a 1.5 or 2 lbs loss then back up and the cycle repeats. I now know the cycle so I am ok with it.
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i weigh 2x a week: Monday and Thursday. I am participating in 2 Biggest Loser challenges and those are my weigh in days for them.
  • Netwalks
    Netwalks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Once a week. First thing in the morning.
  • 123Cyn123
    123Cyn123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Every Friday Morning before my shower............
  • mumofsix
    mumofsix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week on Thurs mornings
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    2-3 x week after I shower in AM, but only record on Mondays.
  • newmomma112311
    newmomma112311 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week, every Thursday. Myself and 2 of my friends all work together in a doctor's office- we weigh that morning at work before eating or drinking anything and we always use the same scale.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Dec 21
    Mar 21
    June 21
    Sept 21
  • peakerqueen
    peakerqueen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I weigh and record once a month. I'm trying to lose weight very gradually (1/2 lb per week or up to .8 of a lb).... your weight can fluctuate 0-3 pounds a day... so what does daily weighing tell you? You ate something salty and retained water? you actually ate 3500 calories over TDEE and gained a pound?

I'm in the beginning stages of this journey and do not expect to correct the situation over night. I'm trying to learn to eat better and move more... and I'll just wait to see what happens. However, I do have goals... and I have written them down on the calendar (on the first day of each month).... I have listed the weight is what I hope to weigh on that date. So far so good....
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I used to do it twice a day (morning and evening). Now I don't have a scale, so I only do it when I visit my parents' house (once or twice a month).
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I step on a scale 2 to 3 mornings a week. It helps me track weight fluxuations during my cycle - yay lady parts! However I only record the weight from Friday when I workout with my trainer. I see him once a week and he checks my weight and measures my body fat percentage.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning and before bed at night. I can't help myself!
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning but just log my weight once a week on Friday. I don't know how often is best but daily seems to work for me.
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    Every Wednesday morning
  • jboss1989
    jboss1989 Posts: 25
    Options
    Monday morning, every week. I occasionally get curious and hop on the scale at other times as well, but not usually.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I only log once a week, or if there is a noticeable change in weight.