Almost 40 and need a push

Options
2»

Replies

• carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 this year and i am really looking forward to it simply because of my healthy lifestyle. I get carded for drinks and they think its a fake id. Its a good feeling! Im seriously contemplating having a custom shirt made that says "THIS IS WHAT 40 LOOKS LIKE" to wear to the gym because i want my props. LOL

Its not that hard at 39 to get in shape, staying shape is the hard part but you can do it with a little resolve.
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 last year...you can ALL do it. I have had 3 kids and I am proof that you can all be fit moms! Add me if you ladies want to!

YES! This! I only had one kid but i did have a C section and i am proof that that "c section pouch" is a lie.
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 this year and i am really looking forward to it simply because of my healthy lifestyle. I get carded for drinks and they think its a fake id. Its a good feeling! Im seriously contemplating having a custom shirt made that says "THIS IS WHAT 40 LOOKS LIKE" to wear to the gym because i want my props. LOL

Its not that hard at 39 to get in shape, staying shape is the hard part but you can do it with a little resolve.

GET THE SHIRT! That would be funny as hell!!!
  • Emglyfolk
    Emglyfolk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Boy can I relate to Copelandmom. I'm older - 65 - but I wish I'd been more serious about weight loss at that age. You ladies are smart to get on top of your weight now - the years fly by. I'd love to tag along with you girls - I have a new grandchild (pic) and hope to dance at his wedding! The fat, salt, sugar addition I have is very difficult - but this this time I'm going to conquer it!
  • traylor5
    traylor5 Posts: 6
    Options
    46 and in the same boat. Add me I am here for you!