What is "support" to you?

Options

Replies

• babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Support to me is when they hardly jiggle, but they don't get squashed down into a uni-boob. No me gusta.

But HOW do you achieve this? I have yet to figure it out.

victoria's secret's latest max support sports bra. DDs here and those suckers don't move :love:
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Support to me is when they hardly jiggle, but they don't get squashed down into a uni-boob. No me gusta.

I don't know anymore. I ruined the closest thing I got to it. It was this heavy-duty sports bra. It looked like a regular bra - only industrial (absorbent material, underwires you could use to keep a tent up, double clasps in the back, and this line that ran down each cup.) Turns out the line was visible through my shirts so it looked like my chest meant business. Made me very popular. Anyway, I made the mistake of throwing it into the dryer.
  • jamiesueaustin
    Options
    51EEg46wcOL.jpg

Tee-hee... men's support group...
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I had to wear a jock strap for 2 weeks after a rather unfornuate bout wiht epididymitis. That was really supportive.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

Wait a second.

You don't like me?

:cry:
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

Wait a second.

You don't like me?

:cry:

Well, I was indifferent to you until you blah-blah'ed out my heartfelt post. Now I will wage a personal vendetta against you.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I can't speak for her, but for me it's the Anita Bra. Big support for big bosoms.

I will check it out! Thanks! My girls have not yet found a happy place.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Great burn! WTG!
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    I hate this site.

/deactivates.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Seriously, Steph, I think you're awesome. I look forward to your posts whether they be ridiculous or serious. I'm very happy to be part of your cliche.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Support to me is, when I make a funny, someone should laugh.
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    Seriously, Steph, I think you're awesome. I look forward to your posts whether they be ridiculous or serious. I'm very happy to be part of your cliche.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    Support to me is, when I make a funny, someone should laugh.

Yes. And if someone only gives me a "lol" when I believe I deserve a "lmao" they get cut from my FL.
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Just like the spelling of the word cliche vs. clique - it's a personal preference.

I was with you until this. That's like saying that using "band" or "bank" is a matter of personal preference. They don't mean remotely the same thing. They are not interchangeable.
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I think we naturally try to fit everyone we encounter neatly into a category. If you get put in the "funny" box, you can't also be in the "sincere" box because that means we're all more complex than that and aaaaaagh!

Anyway, you're great, just keep being you and incidentally what are your feelings on "lmbo", because I see that and think I've failed in the funny.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    you are all RUDE

*hair flip*

pretend threat to never come back
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Just like the spelling of the word cliche vs. clique - it's a personal preference.

I was with you until this. That's like saying that using "band" or "bank" is a matter of personal preference. They don't mean remotely the same thing. They are not interchangeable.

It's a joke, from another thread.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Most of the "rude" people here have been my friends for a long time and have been the most amazing support network I could ask for. If that's "rudeness," then bring it on.

Also, I've noticed that most of the people complaining ABOUT rudeness haven't been nearly as successful by their tickers as the "rude big meanies" generally speaking. I think that says a lot.
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    I think we naturally try to fit everyone we encounter neatly into a category. If you get put in the "funny" box, you can't also be in the "sincere" box because that means we're all more complex than that and aaaaaagh!

Anyway, you're great, just keep being you and incidentally what are your feelings on "lmbo", because I see that and think I've failed in the funny.

Yeah, I get that. It's impossible that someone could have more than one layer to their personality, right?

I've never seen "lmbo" before. That would be cut-worthy as well.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

i am also bothered when people mix up "cache" and "cachet".