Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

65 pounds gone. Happy Birthday to me! (with pics)

Replies

• Congratulations, you look great!
  • Great job! Congrats to you on all you've accomplished and all you WILL accomplish! :)
  • crystal2point0
    crystal2point0 Posts: 52 Member
    You look amazing, I have a alot of admiration for your dedication to make it as far as you have on your journey. Good luck on your self made promises.
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    YOU LOOK AMAZZZZZZZZING !!!!! Keep up the good work ! =)
  • kathy499
    kathy499 Posts: 11 Member
    WOW!!!! What a great job you did. Happy Birthday and keep up the good work
  • mtayrmom
    mtayrmom Posts: 3 Member
    You should be proud of your self!! You look AMAZING!!! You give me inspiration!! Happy birthday as well!!
  • EAPTX
    EAPTX Posts: 42 Member
    Congratulations! You have great strategies and you give renewed hope to us all. Thanks!
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Happy birthday! You look fantastic! :)
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    BADAM! That is how it is done!! You look wonderful and what a great mentality you have gained!!! Thanks for inspiring!! Best Wishes!
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Fantastic! Good for you!
  • wow you are such an inspiration, thanks so much for posting this. I think your birthday promises to yourself are really wonderful, I might try to emulate them myself.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Wow............well done......amazing
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    You are amazing!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Well done you look amazing
    happy birthday
  • Jl1213Da
    Jl1213Da Posts: 2 Member
    What a difference--you look beautiful--congrats and Happy Birthday!!
  • Leahbcc
    Leahbcc Posts: 38 Member
    What a great gift you gave yourself. Congrats
  • appletonirvinea
    appletonirvinea Posts: 100 Member
    Happy birthday and wow! Amazing a real inspiration!
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Awesome job! I'm doing the Rugged Maniac also! So excited to be disgustingly muddy and screaming in pain!!! :drinker:
  • way to go and a great testimony missy!!!
  • bell4jesus
    bell4jesus Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! I've gained & lost weight for many years. So I know what an accomplishment it is. Your picture looks great & to run a 5K that's quite an accomplishment. I have a daughter about you age that struggles with her weight and I just want to encourage you to keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!