Girls-let's lose 20 lb together!

Options

Replies

• jessicakatherine13
    jessicakatherine13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose about 15 pounds PERMANENTLY! no more yo-yo dieting for this girl!!!! Summer is right around the corner time to sweat and show off that beach body !

I just joined so anyone add me :)
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm shotting for 50 pounds by Septmeber 1st. I've already lost 10. I'm in on this for sure!
  • brit58
    brit58 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in!! Lets do it :D
    gotta look hot in that bikini!
  • Imnluvwitansrt4
    Options
    I'm in, feel free to add me as well! I'm trying to win a fitness competition at my gym - winner gets $500! Any help and motivation is greatly appreciated :)
  • Jbran2
    Jbran2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    love this!!!! I'm in!
  • mormorba
    mormorba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I need all the support I can get
  • jlgooc1471
    Options
    I'm in too!! I need to lose about 50 but getting started and staying with it is the hardest part. I start and stick with it for a couple weeks and then slowly go back to doing what I was before! I need some motivation and some support!! Ready to get this weight off!!
  • TTurp
    TTurp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I'm hoping that between My Fitness Pal, Fitbit and a new workout program I can finally lose those last 20 lbs.
  • WatchMeLose80
    Options
    I'm in too!!! I need to lose more than that overall but I'm aiming to get rid of 20lbs by summer
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 20lbs by 1 July and I know it's possible. I want to be fit and healthy this summer, no more 'skinny fat'!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Definitely in! I just joined this site when a coworker showed it to me so it would be great to get some kickstart motivation!
    Also, 0 friends is a little sad, so feel free to add me! Thanks!
  • thinthoughts
    Options
    It's been 2.5 weeks and i've lost 5.5 lbs. Pretty good considering that i haven't been able to workout due to a healing back, it's been all diet so far. But i'm close to being able to start up again and im happy about that. I set my first goal at 5 wks and it was for a loss of 9.5 lbs, so i'm pretty close to hitting that goal. POsitive thoughts everyone, have a great rest of the week and a fantastic Easter!!!
  • Desdemona714
    Desdemona714 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll see your 20 lbs and raise you 10 weeks. Let's go!
  • chocolatepeach
    chocolatepeach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey im in!!!
  • mariambassali
    Options
    I want to join in on this! I have 24lbs to go!
  • kromero76
    kromero76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Please add me! We can do this! :)
  • remyaf
    remyaf Posts: 5
    Options
    I'd like to lose 9lbs. by May 15! And then 15lbs. by the middle of August!
  • youjustgetbetter
    youjustgetbetter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please add me, especially if you're 18-22... could use some younger friends.
  • LannaLifestyle
    LannaLifestyle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey girls! feel free to add me I log everyday, and i'm supportive!:)
  • Mandino788
    Mandino788 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Can I still join this? I'm in desperate need of a pedicure and told myself I wouldn't get one until I lose 20 pounds.