- 30KG (66LBS) and counting (pics)

Options
meidie1980
meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
I still have quite a bit to go but now i finaly crossed the -30 KG (66 LBS) line! I had hoped to be so happy
and pleased with myself but unfortunaly a couple of days before i hit this goal i got laid off :(
and endded up in a slight depression.

But anyway, i do need to pick myself up again (couse i have been stress eating for the last
10 day). I still need to lose about 18 KG (39 LBS).

My hubbie bought me Yurbuts and a Shockabsorber bra for hitting this goal so i finaly
could start running! (but unfortunaly becouse i only started to exercise the first of feruari
and went from not exercising to 60 to 90 everyday my knees are not that happy so now
i am scared to start and ruin my knees (advise welcome ;) )

So anyways sorry for the depression talk, i hope i wil feel happy soon again
and can start to enjoy my achievement!

so here are some pics.......

Me at 118KG
14ctj4y.jpg

Me at 88KG
2ec0juh.jpg

Again me at 118KG
343kgw3.jpg

And me at 88KG
ogyz2d.jpg

And me with the weight i lost in patato's (and sometimes i still don't see the differance lol)
28utqhj.jpg

Replies

• ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl. Keep up the fantastic work.
  • hlpatton
    hlpatton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What an accomplishment! Congrats!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I love the potato picture, and I am so stealing that idea...someday. You've done so well. It's time to pick yourself up and get back on track. It's hard to push through the depression, but you might as well give yourself something to feel good about. It'll help you beat the blues that much sooner.

:)
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That potato pic is amazing! Congratulations on your weightloss already!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love the potatoes! Congrats, you look fab.
  • Faythee
    Faythee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful ! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    OMG look at all those potatoes!! haha love that idea. Try and stay positive cos you have done amazingly well!
  • minkychan
    minkychan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is such a fantastic idea. And you are looking amazing. Keep up with the weight loss!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful.
    LOVE the potato picture! :happy:
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    that's the best weight loss potato pic I have ever seen!
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I still have quite a bit to go but now i finaly crossed the -30 KG (66 LBS) line! I had hoped to be so happy
    and pleased with myself but unfortunaly a couple of days before i hit this goal i got laid off :(
    and endded up in a slight depression.

But anyway, i do need to pick myself up again (couse i have been stress eating for the last
    10 day). I still need to lose about 18 KG (39 LBS).

My hubbie bought me Yurbuts and a Shockabsorber bra for hitting this goal so i finaly
    could start running! (but unfortunaly becouse i only started to exercise the first of feruari
    and went from not exercising to 60 to 90 everyday my knees are not that happy so now
    i am scared to start and ruin my knees (advise welcome ;) )

So anyways sorry for the depression talk, i hope i wil feel happy soon again
    and can start to enjoy my achievement!

so here are some pics.......

Me at 118KG
    14ctj4y.jpg

Me at 88KG
    2ec0juh.jpg

Again me at 118KG
    343kgw3.jpg

And me at 88KG
    ogyz2d.jpg

And me with the weight i lost in patato's (and sometimes i still don't see the differance lol)
    28utqhj.jpg
    you look so good now, and so much better in every way, that long brown hair, really suits you.
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job on your achievement! Regardless of getting laid off, you should be proud of yourself! It is obvious you can do anything you set your mind too! :)
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    wow you look incredible! im sorry to hear about getting laid off, however why not make this an excuse to make even more possitive changes (like the running idea - thats great). you should be so proud of such an amazing result.. also i love what you have done with your hair. x
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    love the potato pics - congrats on your loss and hard work!!!! :drinker:

for running advice, have you check out Couch to 5K program? It's basically like interval training to get you up to a 5K , you can extend it if you want, but for me, it was easier to follow this interval program than to just say, "okay I'm going to run as fast and as far as I can right now" - this was way more productive and had better results!!! Go for it!!
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! ♥♥

@anna i did download a c25k program :) i just need to get started and i really will do that soon!
  • RedM93
    RedM93 Posts: 64
    Options
    You look Awesome!!!
  • daborn526
    daborn526 Posts: 32
    Options
    Your pictures are truely inspiring! To stop feeling down and stay on track, I simple come to this board and read all the success stories! That way I know I am not the only one and its exciting to see true sucess stories!!!
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Silver lining: no job means more time to exercise and make healthy meals!

Seriously, I get where you're coming from, I am currently in school but I've been struggling on and off to find a job related to my field for almost a year now, and it can get very depressing if you think about it too much.

But now I tell myself that if I was working right now, I don't think I would be losing weight, or at least it would be a lot harder to fit it all in!
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You look like a different person!
    As for running, start slowly. Find a couch to 5k programme.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!