Any summer vacation plans?

Options

Replies

• UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at Caribbean all inclusives for sometime in April/May, I try to go different places every summer (one domestic, one intl trip).

Trojanbb I'm jealous, I have wanted to go to Croatia for the longest!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at Caribbean all inclusives for sometime in April/May, I try to go different places every summer (one domestic, one intl trip).

Trojanbb I'm jealous, I have wanted to go to Croatia for the longest!

Me too! I had to convince my friends to take a couple day break from Prague and join me. I've seen lots of the Mediterranean already, but Croatia always looks incredibly gorgeous in pictures.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    so far only one......I'm going to spend a long weekend in August up at the family cabin.

It's about 10 hours up north in Saskatchewan, you have to fly in and it's on an island and totally isolated...

i'm looking forward to nothing but great eats, lots of sun and swimming.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Two possibilites right now.

Texas with 3 lovely ladies of MFP.

Italy.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

Me too! I had to convince my friends to take a couple day break from Prague and join me. I've seen lots of the Mediterranean already, but Croatia always looks incredibly gorgeous in pictures.

I agree - the beaches and Plitvice Park look amazing! I'm going to try to do that next year, have fun!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    we are taking my son to the "US Open Karate Championships" in Orlando so he can compete with the worlds best martial artists. Going to stay for a few days to see some sites, go to the beach, etc.
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :happy: Yellowstone Park...CAN'T wait!:happy:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Myrtle Beach in July and then a cruise to Belize, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Isla Roatan later on. I also have mini-vacations that last 3-4 days planned for each month...and they actually start this weekend, lol.
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    We're going to New Mexico! We're gonna go see the Carlsbad Caverns and then rent a cabin in upstate New Mexico(: I'm really excited, because we went there a couple of summers ago, and there's a lot of trails that you can walk on, and I always got so tired because I was out of shape. This time I'll be able to enjoy what I'm doing lol(:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Cabin on the Oregon Coast. Nothing too elaborate, because we just went to Belize in January to celebrate our anniversary.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    studying and shadowing doctors at the er and with gps! how fun :):)

also states with my bf for three weeks and canadia
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    so far only one......I'm going to spend a long weekend in August up at the family cabin.

It's about 10 hours up north in Saskatchewan, you have to fly in and it's on an island and totally isolated...

i'm looking forward to nothing but great eats, lots of sun and swimming.

^ that island sounds like heaven!

Well I have a couple of Spring trips planned first - to Chicago to hang with an MFP peep and her family - then to Oklahoma for a long weekend - mud run and girl time

and the BIG one (If the IRS doesnt screw us) is Hawaii in the summer with my BFF and MFP co-hort SusieQ
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Two actually; Duesseldorf, Germany in July and Monterey, California in August.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Absolutely no where.

Now I'm depressed.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a holiday since before I had kids (they're 3 and 1) but we do go stay with my parents, which is a break. I'm a teacher so get 6 weeks Summer holiday, and we live right by the sea. It's in south east England though so hardly exotic!

Before kids I went to...Cuba, Greece, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, California.....
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Italy.
    FIRST ONE BETTER BE A DEFINITE.
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    7 Nights on the Allure of the Seas.

JM
    I would LOVE to take a cruise! Its near the top of my "Bucket List"! =)
  • xxanishxx
    xxanishxx Posts: 212
    Options
    Miami HNNNNNG
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Italy.
    FIRST ONE BETTER BE A DEFINITE.

I won't believe it until I'm in your arms motorboating you.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Getting married.