Screwed up big time.

Options
124»

Replies

• xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I ate popcorn, a pancake butterscotch krimpet and a peanut butter egg.

I FAIL AT LIFE.
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    36103700.jpg
  • jtw1971
    jtw1971 Posts: 8
    Options
    .. I hope it was worth it..that one Tootsie Roll you ate kicked off a chain of events that started the Zombiepocalypse!..you should probably give me the rest..to dispose of properly!
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    hahahaha...the dark tootsie roll pit! don't worry you can climb out
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I feel like giving up. I failed. I tried so hard but i gave in to temptation and i ate one of those small tootsie rolls. I have been able to resist since Halloween but tonight i caved. I thought i was better than this. I don't want to lose everything i have gained so far!
    I really cant tell if you are serious...if you are serious, um....log it and move on.....seriously.....this is a journey...its a lifetime....I guarantee I will eat tootsie rolls MANY times on this journey.....and cadbury mini eggs, and perhaps cheetos again..and pizza....but I will enjoy it, log it and either exercise a tad more or not.....I know how you feel, I feel that way OFTEN but its THAT feeling that will get you in trouble...if you DWELL on that one little tootsie roll, you will spiral out of control.....so again, log it, be done with it and move on...
    if you are kidding, thanks for the chuckle :flowerforyou:
  • luckylei
    luckylei Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You'd better go run some laps STAT!!
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I did it again, another tootsie roll. This time a long skinny one, and i had a riesen caremal. I just have no discipline.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    My wife found ways to make desert treats at home without sugar. Stevia is a great sweetener for baking. It definitely helps sate the occasional sweet tooth attack.

Don't stress a tootsie roll.
    I read that rinsing out after a "treat" helps reduce continued craving after eating.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    :sad: