I haven't been logging my celery! Ermahgerd!

Options
2»

Replies

• SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Celery is a negative calorie food so you actually need to eat back the calories you burn from it.

Oh crap, you're right.

OP - Is there any chance you are in starvation mode?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OP's gonna die :sad:
  • mike_hill
    mike_hill Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This is the best topic I have read in a while :) I should probably log 2 minutes of focused neck holds (reading) so I don't miss out on logging the burn. Great start to the day laughing :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Celery is a negative calorie food so you actually need to eat back the calories you burn from it.

Oh crap, you're right.

OP - Is there any chance you are in starvation mode?

Starvation mode...... hmm...well I did get hungry when I got up this morning.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I laughed out loud at almost every single post! Thanks for starting my day with enough laughter to burn calories ....oh and BTW....just from this laughter I now have a 6 pak stomach! haha

We're all here to support each other! I have a lot more laughter to go before I reach six-pack status. (on account of having too many six packs back on my former journey to alcoholism)
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    There 3.6g of carbs in a cup of celery. If you eat any before bed you'll die.
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Lol, this thread seriously made my morning!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    There 3.6g of carbs in a cup of celery. If you eat any before bed you'll die.

Well I already knew this. That's why I only eat celery when I'm at work.
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    hahahahaha

I have not counted calories for fruits in ages..... and it feels great :devil:

( I guess that's my old weight watchers habits coming into play)