What's Your Food Is Your Kryptonite?

Options

Replies

• a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Cereal. The yummy stuff with marshmallows, bright colors and lots of sugar. I can't remember the last time I bought a box and didn't eat the entire thing in one sitting. Even the family sized frosted flakes can be downed in one go!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any kind of chocolate. One bite and a craving for ALL junk food comes on quick and hard!
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    nachos... especially buffalo chicken ones!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Potatoe chips just hard to stick with one serving!! Blah blah! So I squeeze them in!
  • slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake, Spanish flan, anything with "red velvet" on it...

red velvet... YUM

must.stay.away
  • JHarr454
    JHarr454 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Chips. Any kind. I'm not picky.
  • Veg_Kait
    Veg_Kait Posts: 3
    Options
    Pastries.
    Pizza.

I've resorted to only allowing myself pizza on my one cheat day a week. And it's taken a lot of will power but I've cut down substantially on the pastries. I will have one every now and then, just not like...3 in one sitting... oops haha
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Doritos. Regular and the Sweet Spicy Chili ones. I'll still eat them and tear down 3 servings at a time, but I still make it fit within my calorie goals!
  • slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Pizza & beer.

i have learned to just stay away.. lol
  • rhall9058
    rhall9058 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Pizza. If it's in the room with me, IT WILL BE DEVOURED!!! No if's, and's, or but's about it. Absolute Kryptonite!!
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    General Tao's
  • awal2069
    awal2069 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip cookies (preferably with pecans and homemade).... I am a chocolate chip cookie *kitten*. There. I admitted it. Thankyouverymuch.
    And the occasional cupcake. If it is a chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake... F THE WORLD I am in. (and then feel so guilty...) :blushing:
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Things that I can hardly pass up... cookies, cake, mexican and pizza... It explains a lot about me...
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Cake, cookies, doughnuts, brownies....I have a WICKED sweet tooth.:happy: I think i should get a pair of pliers and pull that sucker OUT! :grumble: :bigsmile:
  • The_Outlaw_Torn
    The_Outlaw_Torn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Cheese and pizza.

I could eat them all day everyday...until the next day and i realize that I probably shouldn't have ate that much cheese.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Crackflower ...errr...sunflower seeds....The sodium in those puppies will blow me up like a balloon so fast it makes my head spin. But i LOVE them so much. I allow myself a few now and again. :)

Sunflower seeds are addicting. The only time I chew sunflower seeds are at baseball games. My boyfriend and my brother make fun of me chewing sunflower seeds because you don't see too many women chewing them. It's like a guy thing, but it's really not.
  • bekah818
    bekah818 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Pizza!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA, did I say PIZZA?
  • Calantorntain
    Calantorntain Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WINGS