Replies

• Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Chips and guacamole...oh and wine.
  • effrontery
    effrontery Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Potato chips and sugar...they are both seriously addictive for me...I've decided to cut them both out as much as possible for now and maybe add them back when I'm further along in my program. They knock me off the rails every time!
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Candy hearts- thankfully the stores only have them for v-day! I will eat a large bag at one time. Stupid things!
  • MrsBeefy
    MrsBeefy Posts: 1
    Options
    I love hearty crunchy, salty chips, like tortilla chips, kettle-cooked potato chips or crunchy Cheetos...an open bag is an empty bag! Kale chips and Sea-Snax just don't give me the intense crunch, texture or taste that I crave.
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Flaming Hot Cheetos!!! :mad: I swear they're laced with crack....what else could explain this addiction!?!?!?:sad:

This^^ And I'm convinced they are laced with crack!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookies and beer.

Chocolate chip cookies are probably my favorite food, had some wonderful homemade ones this weekend :)
  • Zeade
    Zeade Posts: 25
    Options
    Cornflakes or ceral bars I could go through a box very easily
  • Mommybug2
    Mommybug2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. Our Cafeteria makes them about the size of my head and they cater our lunches and meetings several times a month. I make sure to down a glass of water or two before I walk into the meetings, then I sit as far as I can from the cater table without looking at it and pretend it does not exist. Seriously you would think they would care about our health a little more then to cater 1200 calorie cookies.
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Baked Macaroni and Cheese.... yummm
    BBQ chicken (although i've found a way to healthy it up =)
    Mcdonalds.....specifically McChickens<3 & Big Macs<3
  • alaneylane
    alaneylane Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Potato chips and french fries.
  • bioc458
    bioc458 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. I literally do not dare keep it in my house. If left to my own devices I would probably eat about a kilo of the stuff a day...
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Hot wings. I still have them, but not nearly as often and not nearly as many.

And ice cream. I can't have it in the house!

Solution to this.. get an oilless fryer.. by free range chicken drummettes.. cook the chicken in the oilless fryer.. toss with homemade buffalo sauce..

You'll Love em! I didn't want to give them up either and I don't have to !!

mmm.. kryptonite... that would be alcohol.. I can stop at one.. but if I don't have a good reason too (like work tomorrow) then I end up drinking the entire 6 pack or bottle.
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Oh god. Chips, smartfood, ice cream.
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    chocolate
    cheese
    breads
    cookies
    ... long list
  • pinkcherryblossom7
    pinkcherryblossom7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chips. Any kind. I think I have a weakness for any crunchy,salty stuff so I try to not keep a lot of it in my house because it will be my DOWNFALL. =P
  • summery79
    summery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Snickers bars... any candy bars really.

Also cookies that involve chocolate.
  • HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    Options
    chips and salsa, cupcakes, jalapeno and salt and vinegar kettle chips...if it has salt, I'm in with a beer or two...it's awful. Still can't go to chili's without ordering the bottomless tostada chips! Only on my treat meals...
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes. Especially the ones with caramel or creme brulee coating.

Popcorn. Especially caramel popcorn.

Granola. I love granola especially in yogurt. I could easily eat 3 servings in a sitting.

Yeast rolls. The ones at Texas Roadhouse or Golden chick kill my will power. I could devour 20 of them in one sitting easily (and still have room for steak or chicken)

Pistachios. I don't even keep them near me and I go out of my way to avoid them at the supermarket. Yeah, they're good for you until you eat a pound of them.

Salmon. I could probably destroy an entire salmon by myself. I buy it a pound at a time and make it last for at least 3 meals. If I buy anymore, I will eat way too much of it.

Raspberries. I will buy 4 or 5 pints with the intent to make them last the entire week and eat them all as soon as I get home. It doesn't exactly ruin my diet but my guts aren't super happy with me. [This actually applies to most fruits, oranges, strawberries, blueberries.]

Sweet Potatoes. Especially when cooked as fries. I must limit myself but it's soooo difficult.
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Soft baked chocolate chip cookies, cheesy mac and cheese and pizza.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    All about dem asada tacos