60 Day Progress Pics

Options
I hope this works!

This isn't really a success story, just my progress so far.

I never wanted to post my pics on here, but here goes. Hopefully I can at least inspire ONE person :) I won't bore ya with too many details. I started with a goal weight of 135, but I think I am happy where I am. I just want to continue getting stronger and building muscle.

BTW I'm 5'7, 35 years old and have had 4 kids :)

I did this by eating between 1400-1600 calories a day, most of the time eating my exercise calories back. I lift weights 4 days a week and cardio 3-5 days a week (includes running).

7775e1b9-c6f3-406c-8f06-c8b56ecedf1e.jpg

Replies

• stephcampbell77
    Options
    And I really just blanked out my face because I have a goofy look on my face in every picture lol.
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    You look great, nice job!
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Go you!!!
  • Divan757
    Divan757 Posts: 1
    Options
    What type of weight training was you doing? You have done excellent and yes it has inspired me to do more. I weight 182 and my goal is 135.
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Congrats. How tall are you?
  • KatieHall77
    KatieHall77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That's great! The muscle tone is clearly evident. Wish I could tone up more. You have inspired me to start running!
  • lildee55
    lildee55 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can I ask how tall you are?
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    Nice work! Congrats. How tall are you?

Thanks! I'm 5'7. I knew I would forget to put something important :) I updated it.
  • peachtreebuilders
    peachtreebuilders Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?
  • katiwagner
    katiwagner Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    How did you decide on 1400-1600 calories?
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Do you have a trainer or lifting routine that you follow? Thanks so much for sharing!
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    What type of weight training was you doing? You have done excellent and yes it has inspired me to do more. I weight 182 and my goal is 135.

It's a body sculpting workout I found in a book.

Day 1- Back, chest, bi & tri
    Day 2- legs & shoulders
    Day 3- abs & cardio
    Day 4- back, chest, bi & tri
    Day 5- legs & shoulders
    Day 6- abs & cardio
    Day 7- rest ( I always run)
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    What do ya mean this isn't a success story? This is incredible and HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL! Keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing!
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    How did you decide on 1400-1600 calories?

I set it on MFP to lose 1/2 a week and 1630 is what it set for me.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! I've got to start lifting!
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    Fantastic work! Do you have a trainer or lifting routine that you follow? Thanks so much for sharing!

No trainer, I do all my workouts at home. I have an exercise bicycle, elliptical, stairs, and some weights and a cheap weight bench :)
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! So happy to have you on my FL! You are such an inspiration.... absolutely amazing work!!
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    What do ya mean this isn't a success story? This is incredible and HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL! Keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!!! I just meant, I'm not really done or maintaining yet. I still have some fat to hopefully convert to muscle :)
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! So happy to have you on my FL! You are such an inspiration.... absolutely amazing work!!

Thank you! You are actually my biggest inspiration on mfp! :)
  • Oakley82
    Oakley82 Posts: 53
    Options
    You look phenomenal!! I have a vacation in 2 months and you DEFINITELY inspired me!! THANK YOU for posting! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!