60 Day Progress Pics

Options

Replies

• stephcampbell77
    Options
    Thanks so much to everyone! Now I don't know why I was so scared to post my pics. I didn't think anyone would care much because of the tiny weight loss. You all have made my day!
    WOW!

As a 5'7", 30-something mother of two who just this morning weighed in at 153.1, you are TRULY an inspiration to me! Your first picture is very similiar to the way I look right now. I hope my hard work pays off like yours did! Fantastic job!!! Thank you for posting your pics!

^ I am so glad, good luck to you and feel free to friend me for support and motivation!
  • rylovesty23
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this! You have reinspired me..was losing a little momentum but this is great. This is a perfect example of not being about just weight loss but losing inches and getting fit!! Great job!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    And I really just blanked out my face because I have a goofy look on my face in every picture lol.

I thought you wuz a starfish.

GREAT TRANSFORMATION!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! This is an amazing success story, you look SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You look awesome!
  • katies2boys
    katies2boys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Such a big difference in muscle definition. I'm so happy to see a success story doing your lifting at home. I use the gym for cardio, but lift at home, and I'm totally inspired by you!
  • coleybug73
    coleybug73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to everyone! Now I don't know why I was so scared to post my pics. I didn't think anyone would care much because of the tiny weight loss. You all have made my day!
    WOW!

As a 5'7", 30-something mother of two who just this morning weighed in at 153.1, you are TRULY an inspiration to me! Your first picture is very similiar to the way I look right now. I hope my hard work pays off like yours did! Fantastic job!!! Thank you for posting your pics!

^ I am so glad, good luck to you and feel free to friend me for support and motivation!

Thank you! :)
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Looking Great!
  • Mrsmorman
    Mrsmorman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Definitely would call this a SUCCESS STORY!
  • she_fit
    she_fit Posts: 36
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Way to go! Such a huge differencE!
  • debking1013
    Options
    You look Awesome!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - well done!
  • ndixon
    ndixon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic!

How much time are you spending daily between your strength and cardio? I usually do 5 days a week for about 40-45 minutes and alternate between strength and cardio. Just curious how much more time you are spending.
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    People really need to see this. Not even a 10 pound loss but you look like you've lost about 30! Don't listen to the scale it lies. You look amazing!!!!
    ^^^THIS!!
  • bakerseve17
    Options
    definitely makes me want to keep going! well done!
  • lildewdrop27
    lildewdrop27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing after 4 children! Well done and don't be shy at sharing your story, you've done amazing! Keep up the good work :wink:
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look really good. Congratulations!!!
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

What kind of weights and equipment are you using (barbell, bench etc.)?
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You look fan-freakin-tastic! I like the star over your face cuz you're a totall rock star!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!