Things that make you lose respect for the human race....

Options

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    top 3 for me is
    1. certain people thinking that there is a gay agenda,
    2.Parents who dress warmer then their kids when they go outside
    3.people who ***** about being broke and then going out and buying a new cell phone

but... there IS a Gay Agenda... i've been to the meetings... i've seen the truth!

gayagenda_zpsdbbde9e3.jpg
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    War.

Pretty basic.

It is good for absolutely nothin'

Oh is that so?

Star Wars, Cake Wars, Storage Wars....
    I'd like to add people who like Star Wars to my list.

That's not funny. Even in the slightest. Especially from someone who considers Twilight entertainment. You be quiet.

Get her Homer!
    Brett, you like Twilight too. Don't even.

*snort* I like this game.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    People who curse when there are children around. Be an uneducated chav if you want to be but please give your children a chance to surpass your limited vocabulary by not teaching them to express their frustrations in the same way. It's just so tacky.

Also people constantly bragging about themselves. I'm so over it, be proud of some achievement by all means but please stop telling me you're 'so hot' and tooting your own horn daily, it's almost as if you're trying to convince yourself/the rest of us and I can't abide it.
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Honey Boo Boo

People who drive with animals on their laps...sure I understand you love your pets like your child but would you drive with a 3 yo on your lap?

People who pass me only to turn 1/2 mile down the road...like really? no patience at all

One uppers....if you did something, they did it better. If you bought something cheap, they found it cheaper. If you bought some technology gadget, they bought it bigger, for more, and from a better store...
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    War.

Pretty basic.

except for freing ppl from opression.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity - George Carlin.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    2.Parents who dress warmer then their kids when they go outside

Uh-oh. I do this all the time. Disclaimer: My kids are older, 16 and 14. I got sick and tired of the fight (they'll wear shorts and a hoodie out in the middle of winter) and finally said; "dress how you want. If I hear the words 'I'm cold', you're grounded."
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    People being rude in general. Why are you so angry at the whole wide world all of the time?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My brother works as the "Target Cop" and was called outside because some guy was wailing on his wife in the parking lot. Bet her to a bloody pulp. He said he ran out to stop it and there were probably 30 customers standing around watching, not ONE of them tried to stop it.

That makes me lose faith in humanity.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    People like Man Baby from the Nat Geo Taboo show

adult-baby624x337.jpg
  • lizibame
    lizibame Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    People who can't just read the words in front of their face.

I'm sorry sweetheart but you bought the huge pickup truck, don't park in the clearly marked "low fuel emissions parking only" spaces!
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    People who are demeaning and rude to waitstaff.
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    "Reality" tv, and the people who watch it.

not really sure how what someone else watches in their own house can possibly annoy you, lol.

If people watch it, they'll continue to play those types of shows! "Reality" tv and moronic singing competition shows are the only things on television anymore. Stop watching!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    My brother works as the "Target Cop" and was called outside because some guy was wailing on his wife in the parking lot. Bet her to a bloody pulp. He said he ran out to stop it and there were probably 30 customers standing around watching, not ONE of them tried to stop it.

That makes me lose faith in humanity.

that's disgusting and has happened to me before. Not a bloody pulp, but he was beating me and his friends just stood there and watched. Some people are repulsive.
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Shopping at Walmart. I only go as a last resort. Walmart ? You ask.....go to people of Walmart dot com..pretty much sums it up
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options

adult-baby624x337.jpg

You leave man baby alone! :angry: :angry: :angry:

He's just doin' his thing!
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    1.) Reality tv...watch something that encourages intelligence, not stupidity!
    2.) People who can't pick up after themselves in public places(I work in a department store) Ask for a trash can, don't leave your cup/your half eaten pretzel/your candy wrappers laying in a fitting room or all over the tops of clothing racks. And on the same note, if you're going to try on every single item of clothing we carry, at least put them back on the hangers, don't leave them inside out, in a pile on the floor!
    3.) People who have multiple children, by multiple partners, and was never married to a single one of those partners, and sees nothing wrong with this.
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options

adult-baby624x337.jpg

Ugh, I saw that and hoped to never think of it again. It left me feeling dirty for weeks.... :sad:
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    War.

Pretty basic.

Say it again now ,,, (sorry, I thought he was talking about the line from the song)
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed by those people in stores/markets that keep their eyes up to avoid eye contact then act like everyone else should get out of their way or be run into. I typically choose to let them run into me now because I'm so fed up with this "I'm too busy to be courteous" tactic.

Or people who walk around texting and run into you.
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    "TL;DR" :sad:

Going to the library and seeing all of the computers filled and nobody in any of the book aisles.

Seeing a family, group of friends or even a couple out at a restaurant and they are all on their phones.
    Haha, I've seen that at the library too. It's kind of weird, but I guess if you don't have the internet at home, you have to game somewhere else.
    About the couple out for dinner, using their phones. That could be my husband and I, checking out the menu on the MFP database and/or logging our food. LOL

Of course that is acceptable ;) I should have said, groups of people who spend the ENTIRE time out on their phones and don't say a word to eachother. Unless they are having a texting date (high five for big bang).
This discussion has been closed.