Things that make you lose respect for the human race....

Options

Replies

• denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    My ex boyfriend.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    People who stop their buggy right in front of where youre looking in the store.

people who block whole lanes of the same store to have conversations, then give you a dirty look when you say , "excuse me."

People driving the wrong way in parking lots.

people who let their dogs run loose, with the whole neighborhood feeding them, then act like a super responsible pet owner.

people who assume you have a ton of money to vet every stray in the neighborhood because you feed a stray when it wanders up.

people who hate pitbulls, while petting mine, and say they should all be killed , "but shes different. all the OTHER pitbulls are monsters. its just different."
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    people who say "loose" weight instead of "lose" weight. :happy:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    People who turn exercise/fitness internet sites into political ones. Bah- who gives a $%#%

I agree, and I am guilty of that. Point well taken.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    1. People who don't spay or neuter their cats, especially if they're outdoor cats. . I love cats, but there will always be plenty of kittens in the world without us encouraging their procreation. It's just irresponsible pet ownership.

A lot of people don't have that kind of money. :noway:

It is NOT expensive. If you cant afford it, you cant afford a pet.

we feed three stray toms when they are here. ots $60/cat-plus a mandatory $40 for FIV test and vaccines. And we have to bring them indoors until the incision heals and to fast them. it can be very expensive when your neighborhood is constantly flooded with dumped animals.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    abortion debates
    cat owners
    conservative "christian" republicans
    most politicians and the fact that enough people voted for them to win.
    the excessive level of stupid exhibited by the majority of humans on this rock
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    1. People who don't spay or neuter their cats, especially if they're outdoor cats. . I love cats, but there will always be plenty of kittens in the world without us encouraging their procreation. It's just irresponsible pet ownership.

we feed three stray toms when they are here. ots $60/cat-plus a mandatory $40 for FIV test and vaccines. And we have to bring them indoors until the incision heals and to fast them. it can be very expensive when your neighborhood is constantly flooded with dumped animals.

Your state doesn't have a catch-fix-release program? I know there are vets who work with those programs and does free spaying for strays. Should definitely look into that, or maybe even working with a vet to start one.
  • CoachReddy
    Options

... that's also your choice to take in all those cats. I'm sorry I make jack **** for $$ but I was able to have both my cats neutered. and $100 is not very expensive...
  • CoachReddy
    Options
    http://schoolsofthought.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/05/big-plans-for-georgia-students-first-racially-integrated-prom/?hpt=hp_bn1

racially-segregated proms in Georgia

also... the south in general. :tongue: (well ok not most people in the south... and not the food... but the attitudes that allow the above to take place)
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Sandra Lee. I hate her with the fire of 1,000 suns.
  • ladymiseryali
    Options
    Sandra Lee. I hate her with the fire of 1,000 suns.

I refer to her as Drunky Lee because she appears drunk on her show a lot. lol
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Put the child up for adoption once its born...............................

Yeah, just put it up for adoption. Never mind the wasted year of your life, mental trauma, social ostracism, hospital bills, and the high likelihood that child will float arouns the adoption system until it's thrown out on the street at eighteen.

Have you ever had a child you placed for adoption? I have, and trust me, it's not at all like what you're painting here. Adoption is selfless, abortion is selfish.
  • sjwright66
    Options
    People who think that it's ok to murder the unborn :mad: There's enough protection around these days to stop an unwanted pregnancy. :grumble:

People who call an unborn baby a "thing".............:explode:

^^This^^
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options

... that's also your choice to take in all those cats. I'm sorry I make jack **** for $$ but I was able to have both my cats neutered. and $100 is not very expensive...
    $300. Three toms at $100. And they show up one day and are gone for weeks, just like the 50+ other strays in my 'hood. its out in the country-no spay/neuter clinics, but 99% of the people are decent enough to keep the cats from starving.

And my jack **** paycheck goes to the other six animals i uave taken in to my home.
  • ladymiseryali
    Options
    Put the child up for adoption once its born...............................

Yeah, just put it up for adoption. Never mind the wasted year of your life, mental trauma, social ostracism, hospital bills, and the high likelihood that child will float arouns the adoption system until it's thrown out on the street at eighteen.

Have you ever had a child you placed for adoption? I have, and trust me, it's not at all like what you're painting here. Adoption is selfless, abortion is selfish.

I know a woman who had an abortion and placed a resulting child up for adoption. She was hurt FAR MORE by the adoption experience. She was treated like nothing more than a walking incubator. After she gave birth, they just tossed her aside like she was nothing. She suffered a lot of mental anguish. So just because your experience was positive, doesn't mean it always is and that doesn't make the other option selfish. BOTH adoption and abortion are choices. NEITHER is better nor worse.
  • dollylohaze
    Options
    Jeremy Kyle.
    Just.. ugh.
  • smazzyuk
    smazzyuk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Your best friend telling you that your obsessed with your diet ( healthy eating ) & over the top how many times you go to the gym in a week !!!!!!!!
  • CoachReddy
    Options

$300. Three toms at $100. And they show up one day and are gone for weeks, just like the 50+ other strays in my 'hood. its out in the country-no spay/neuter clinics, but 99% of the people are decent enough to keep the cats from starving.

And my jack **** paycheck goes to the other six animals i uave taken in to my home.

I'm just saying your situation is not exactly common, nor is it what the poster who made the claim was referring to I'm sure. In your life, feeding and taking care of those cats is a priority for you, and that's fantastic (honestly I really do think it's cool that you do that), but for the average person trying to decide if they want a pet - PART of that consideration is whether or not you can afford $100 to get it spayed/neutered. That's not unreasonable is it?
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    "Hey, I am totally convinced by your argument on the abortion debate and will now change my mind." SAID NO ONE EVER.
  • CoachReddy
    Options
    "Hey, I am totally convinced by your argument on the abortion debate and will now change my mind." SAID NO ONE EVER.

this. no point debating it. it's one of the few issues that's just a fundamental belief that can't be changed by logic or reason - from either side.
This discussion has been closed.