Things that make you lose respect for the human race....

Options

Replies

• jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    People who scream against child abuse but don't recognize the right of a child to life while they are still dependent on their mom to live.
    People who scream against abortion but don't recognize a woman's right to not surrender their body to an unwanted life form for 1-18 years and then don't give half a sith once the thing is in the world.
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Passive aggressive people. People who don't directly say what they mean.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    People who scream against child abuse but don't recognize the right of a child to life while they are still dependent on their mom to live.
    People who scream against abortion but don't recognize a woman's right to not surrender their body to an unwanted life form for 1-18 years and then don't give half a sith once the thing is in the world.

I had a sinking feeling that was what was being pointed out.......I get into far too many scraps over that issue, so much that my fiance groans if I even mention it. lol.
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options

Nobody has the right to use another person's body in order to live. What situation are you thinking of that you think that right exists?
  • bvddj
    bvddj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    1.) People who are capable of working, but don't.
    2.) Passing the 1st entrance & going in the 2nd.
    3.) Racism - against anything!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    People who think that it's ok to murder the unborn :mad: There's enough protection around these days to stop an unwanted pregnancy. :grumble:

People who call an unborn baby a "thing".............:explode:
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    People who do not think about the consequences of their actions.

Ready-Fire-Aim
  • ladymiseryali
    Options
    People who think that it's ok to murder the unborn :mad: There's enough protection around these days to stop an unwanted pregnancy. :grumble:

And if that protection fails due to human error or just plain bad luck? Or if the woman is raped and can't get plan B because the hospital she goes to refuses to supply it based on religion?
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Put the child up for adoption once its born...............................
  • sjwright66
    Options
    1. People who don't spay or neuter their cats, especially if they're outdoor cats. . I love cats, but there will always be plenty of kittens in the world without us encouraging their procreation. It's just irresponsible pet ownership.

A lot of people don't have that kind of money. :noway:
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options

??
  • jerknoir
    Options

"murder"

"unborn"

What's wrong with this picture.

And you're right, there is enough protection out there that people should be able to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Too bad public schools push abstinence training and sexual ignorance so most people end up going out into the adult world knowing nothing about them. Meanwhile sexuality is so shamed in women that they're too embarrassed to seek out these measures, while men just do what they damn well please.

A cluster of cells and tissues attached to a living body is not a person. It's a parasite at worst and a thing at best. :heart:
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    1. People who don't spay or neuter their cats, especially if they're outdoor cats. . I love cats, but there will always be plenty of kittens in the world without us encouraging their procreation. It's just irresponsible pet ownership.

It is NOT expensive. If you cant afford it, you cant afford a pet.
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options

If you can't afford to spay or neuter your pet, you can't afford a pet.
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    Most peoples indifference to other human beings............... I find this sooooooo sad :sad: But there again the pass it forward movement I find amazing :smile: it doesnt take much to make someone happy :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend
  • ladymiseryali
    Options

That's ONE option, yes. However, some women are hurt FAR MORE by adoption. Women are not broodmares for greedy couples who are too good to adopt one of the THOUSANDS of children already in the system.
  • k1stewar
    k1stewar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ...people who think that problems of our 1st world country are really problems.

This is a link to a must watch video called First World Problems anthem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxyhfiCO_XQ
  • sjwright66
    Options
    Gangnam Style.

^^this!!
  • ladymiseryali
    Options

Some vets do it for free or low cost. My two cats were fixed prior to adoption, so my fiance and I lucked out. However, if they weren't, we would have found a way to pay for spay/neuter because that's what responsible pet owners do.
  • jerknoir
    Options

Yeah, just put it up for adoption. Never mind the wasted year of your life, mental trauma, social ostracism, hospital bills, and the high likelihood that child will float arouns the adoption system until it's thrown out on the street at eighteen.
This discussion has been closed.