Things that make you lose respect for the human race....

Options

Replies

• Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    1. Excessive cruelty to children or the elderly

So cruelty in general is okay, but when it's excessive it's totally wrong? :tongue:

bbegley92- Okay smarty pants. ;)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    MFP forums :tongue:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Conservative religious right. (WRONG!!)

I like you! :bigsmile:
  • JenniferMary_9169
    Options
    attempting to shop at Market Basket on the weekends, the parking lot is filled with peeps in dire need of a Xanax
  • ladymiseryali
    Options
    People who value THINGS more than people. This seems to be 95% of people in the western world sadly.

You should watch the show HOARDERS or HOARDING BURIED ALIVE. Those are people who take that to the extreme.
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Constant war since 1914, essentially. Ugh.
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Animal abuse.
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Half the posts in this forum.
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    People who abuse/kill children. The latest stories in the news just make me cringe. Shooting babies...who frickin does that.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    People who abuse/kill children. The latest stories in the news just make me cringe. Shooting babies...who frickin does that.

I'd like to add that the people who make excuses for people who shoot children or try to use it to remove the rights of law abiding citizens are as bad, possibly worse than the selfish crazy people who do the evil deed.
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    People who tell me they "can't afford a work out program" and THEN I see them post about going to the movies THAT night!!

Don't lie to me!!! I know you're not broke!!!
  • primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    1) Animal Cruelty.
    2) That person who speeds up, passes you, then when they are in front of you stops and makes a right hand turn. And no one is behind you!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    cable "news", especially fox
    most people on the internet (just because you can be a douche doesn't mean you should be)
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Half the posts in this forum.
    Same.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    People who scream against child abuse but don't recognize the right of a child to life while they are still dependent on their mom to live.
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You have to expect some people are going to be terrible. That doesn't make me lose respect for the race.

It's when people gather together and, in an organized, calm and well thought out fashion, do everything they can to do oppress other people that I wonder if this planet isn't better off without human beings.

The opposition to marriage equality is a good example. Making sex work illegal is another.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    MFP forums :tongue:
    This too. Wow.
  • Karen2358
    Karen2358 Posts: 20
    Options
    1. Double standards - if you expect something from someone else, you'd better be willing to meet the same expectations.

2. Lack of accountability and sense of entitlement. - everything has an effect and nothing is free. Quit acting like it doesn't matter. It does.

3. Anyone who treats children, the elderly, and/or animals as "lesser" beings.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    People who turn exercise/fitness internet sites into political ones. Bah- who gives a $%#%
  • ladymiseryali
    Options
    People who scream against child abuse but don't recognize the right of a child to life while they are still dependent on their mom to live.

Um, most children are dependant on their parents for at least the first 18 years......unless you're referring to something else, in which case I have no comment because I probably don't agree......
This discussion has been closed.