Looking for some Christian weight loss buddies!

Options

Replies

• Tuesday20
    Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My calorie counter reads: "God is my strength, God is my song, and, yes! God is my salvation. This is the kind of God I have and I’m telling the world! This is the God of my father— I’m spreading the news far and wide! God is a fighter, pure God, through and through." From Isiah (The Message).

Im looking to extend my friends list! So, add me if you like! <3
  • mrsmarty10
    Options
    I am also a. Christian looking for support. Feel free to add me.
  • RocknGirl8
    RocknGirl8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian. I am also a worship leader at my church, etc. Feel free to add me (anyone). I would love more Christian support too!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Right here, brother! :)
  • Ambergrace24
    Ambergrace24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, and newly married! My husband and I were youth leaders at our church in Michigan. We just moved to Tennessee, because we both had felt that God had called us here, were just not sure why yet. We are currently trying to look for a new, God fearing church to call home! feel free to add me! I call y'all blessed :)
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some new Christian buddies too. Feel free to add me. I am 39, turning 40 in November. Like many of you, I have had the desire to lose so that His temple is the best it can be. :)
  • deemane
    deemane Posts: 5
    Options
    Im a Christian also looking for support and there to support others..Im 41 and need to be more active. Feel free to add me. God bless us all in this journey to become better.
  • christianqt2
    Options
    Hi. I am Christian and would like to be your friend!
  • Armagan123
    Armagan123 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am not a Christian, but I workout and stuff under my own free will as a human being...I don't kill or rape...so, am I good enough? :(

This!
  • bwats33
    bwats33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm an atheist....so I guess we can't be friends?? :)
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Trying to rebuild the Holy Spirit's temple that my body is, feel free to add.

Recently came to realize my overweight not only added to my depression but actually affected my relationship with Him! Christians, workout to get closer to God! ^_^

bwats33, sure we can:drinker:
  • Meaghan77
    Meaghan77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a sister in Christ too. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    In before explodes and implodes! Sorry no gifs
  • Pretygrl
    Pretygrl Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site but eager to get started on new friendships and being your fellow supporter! Blessings! =):flowerforyou:
  • seventieslord
    seventieslord Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    n/m
  • seventieslord
    seventieslord Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am not a Christian, but I workout and stuff under my own free will as a human being...I don't kill or rape...so, am I good enough? :(

I was wondering the same thing.
  • iamnotspam
    iamnotspam Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am not a Christian but I do support it...so good luck and God bless from a young whippersnapper! XD

@MAYONNAISESAN and @seventieslord: For our and Christ's love, yes, you are good enough!
    To get into heaven, though, is a different story; no one can be saved EXCEPT THROUGH Jesus Christ, who died on the cross to save YOU!

@bwatts33: No one said that but you, and to be very honest I'm tired of athiests verbally harassing (including by internet trolling) Christians -- who really don't do the same in return! Please respectfully take your attacks elsewhere before I report your post, which is, I believe, the exact same thing you'd be asking them if they were trolling your support group request; thank you.

@GuitarJerry: Well, for one thing, then they won't have to worry about being trolled for their faith! XD
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I am filled with the fire and light of the Lord! He protects me from cold and darkness! Add me if you too believe he is the source of all good and will help fight the great Other!
  • redhotsc
    redhotsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Also a Christian here. Feel free to add me. Just turned 34, mother of 2 (almost 2yo and almost 5yo). Currently obese, but quickly closing in on the overweight line! Trying to overcome a "small" gluttony issue.
This discussion has been closed.