Beautiful Blues 4/20/10

Options
2»

Replies

• debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Smadag and rach--I like Dave Ramsey and was watching him last night when he recommended that a lady who had been looking for a job for 6 months get two books--"fired to hired" and "48 days to the work you love". I thought I would share and you could check out your local library.

Time to do core. My eating has been out of control lately. I am having a hard time figuring out how to rein myself back in. I rather feel as though I have lost it!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I am starting to study to get my CDL so I can go make some real money. I know no matter what there is always a need for truck drivers. "If you bought it a truck brought it"
  • debnu1
    Options
    smadag, best of luck! Where there is a will there is a way and you have the will! That is a very true statement about trucks and society.

I am liking recovery week. I am really trying to reboot my system this week. I hope it works and that I am back on the road to weightloss again!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    It is lonley on here this week were is everyone

Did core yesterday and my abs are feeling it today. Kenpo today plus maybe a jog. Need to study for driving test so time will dictate what I have time to do
  • debnu1
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/93725-beautiful-blues-4-27-10

It has been rather lonely on here lately. I started a new board to see if we can find people again! Keep up the great work smadag! We can do this!!