• carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Off a hot chick?

lol oooh baby come here and let me spoon some yogurt on ya
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    On top of a graham cracker. I break a bar in to 4 pieces and scoop in to my yogurt. This is awesome because I don't even like the greek stuff but know it is a better choice!
  • pangy1958
    pangy1958 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    With a spoon, sorry couldn't resist.
  • she_fit
    she_fit Posts: 36
    Options
    1 Small container greek yogurt, mixed with 1/2 cup granola and 1 whole chopped apple. I love it, so filling.
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I LOVE greek yogurt. I eat it with apple, blueberries, strawberries, or even just a spoonful of honey (I have a lovely one that has cinnamon in it that I got from a food show) as a snack or with muesli and honey for breakfast. Greek yogurt is just yummy!

Ax
  • joych
    joych Posts: 3
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt on top of a baked potato instead of sour cream. Tastes almost the same. You can use it to replace almost any recipe with sour cream or mayo.
  • Known_as_Pebbles
    Options
    1/4 cup greek yogurt
    1 tsp peanut butter
    1/2 banana or equivalent amount of berries
    2/3 cup non sweetened almond milk
    1 scoop low carb (any flavour) protein powder
    Blend

That's my breakfast !!
  • abolger1
    abolger1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lately for dessert (or breakfast, or snack) I been cutting up a pear, or strawberries and mango - whatever fruit I have on hand - then adding 1/4 cup of whole milk Greek yogurt, plus a drizzle of maple syrup, and a couple tablespoons of sliced almonds.
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lots of great combos- love it with bananas and maple syrup.

Like to sub for sour cream as well.
  • XxfitforeverxX
    Options
    Non-fat with strawberries and honey. Mmmm.
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try some of these suggestions.

Lately I've been mixing a tablespoon of peanut butter and a little bit of honey into plain greek yogurt then eating it with either celery sticks or apple slices. So filling and packed with protein!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I recently started adding my Jay Robb Whey Protein Shake 1 scoop of strawberry to Plain Greek Yogurt.
    I also add no sugar strawberry Jam, stir it gently and put in the freezer but just enough to get it really cold. I am experimenting with my different whey protein flavors and fruits to add.

This is a easy way to get large dose of Protein when I do not want to drink it in a shake. :drinker:

The Greek Yogurt is protein plus my Protein shake is 25 grams of protein. This tastes just like a desert so Yummy! :love:
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    make cheese cake frozen yogurt out of it.
  • drebarda
    drebarda Posts: 4
    Options
    Mmmmmm.... I love greek yogurt. You can add it to almost ANYTHING and you can add so many things into it.
    When I don't have much time, depending on what I'm in the mood of, I add a little bit of coffee or cinnamon. Or, THE BEST WAY to use greek yogurt is in guacamole :)
  • dat_island_ass
    dat_island_ass Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good Lord, these all sound delishhh!

This morning I had a couple tablespoons of plain, fat free yogurt with about 1/2 a cup of green grapes, a handful of dried cranberries, a small sliced crisp apple and a 1/4 cup of Mornflake Caribbean Crunch muesli. SO good!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup greek yoghurt, 1/2 cup oats, raisins and honey, stir, inhale.
  • mmyers3131
    Options
    1/2 cup non-fat plain fage yogurt, 1/2 tsp stevia, one packet of true lemon. Tastes like lemon pudding, yum!
  • Emglyfolk
    Emglyfolk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ... all of the above with Bran Buds for crunch and fiber - ground flax seed is good too...gives a nutty flavour.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Oh the possibilities are endless...

You can use it as a sub for mayo, creme fresh, butter, oil, cream cheese, sour cream, etc in many recipes... here's a guide: http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/550x/65/fb/76/65fb769bd6c98614ae8f47f38d2b9b07.jpg

I like to mix a scoop of my flavored protein powder in my Greek yogurt for a HUGE protein hit that tastes great.

Here's 31 Greek yogurt uses! http://greatist.com/health/greek-yogurt-snacks/