Turbofire result pictures/stories anyone?

Options
13»

Replies

• Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting it for postnatal work out. Just found out I'm five weeks pregnant yesterday and I had been doing turbo jam for a month. I'll stick with the turbo jam for now through the first trimester. I'm excited to get turbo fire ready and waiting after I have the baby:)

Congrats!! :)
  • liftreadphilosophize
    liftreadphilosophize Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Trust me it wasn't muscle.

So I'm honestly curious: did you stick to the nutrition program (or something similar in terms of caloric intake)? Did you do the workouts with full intensity? And how long did you do the program? I'm not trying to challenge you, I'm honestly curious as to why you would have those results.
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    To say it made you "fatter" is just crazy. No workout will make you "fat". It was probably a garbage diet.

^^^ Agreed. If you were eating the appropriate amount of calories, unless you have a medical condition, I don't see how a high intensity workout could 'make you fatter'...

yup. Seriously, the only way you will gain fat from a workout program is if you're doing it WRONG.
  • IcaWise
    IcaWise Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love it! I just started week 4 and am down about 5 lbs. Not only is my stamina improving, but my flexibility is tremendously improved. I don't notice any change in my clothes yet, but several people at work have commented that I've lost weight...so that's a great feeling! I have so much more energy now. Good luck to you!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 10 of Turbo Fire, so I'm exactly halfway through. I have been maintaining a weight/size loss that I was happy with for almost 2 years. In these 10 weeks I have dropped my BF%, and lost inches for the first time in over 6 months, even though I initally gained a couple of lbs. And I am eating more than before because it's intense and makes me hungry.

I couldn't be happier with my results so far. I took a before pic but haven't taken any progress pics. I was waiting until I completed it, but maybe I will take a halfway pic tonight.

** I have also been doing bodyweight exercises - mostly squats, pushups, tricep dips and planks in addition to TF
  • bcattoes
    Options
    I did it for a month and actually got fatter. My previous workouts were better. But I suppose its good for people who haven't had a workout in months.

?? How does a workout create fat? Excess calories does that.
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have completed the 5 month schedule of TF and lost 25 lbs. I am currently doing a Hybrid with TF/Les Mills Pump and am so far down 5 lbs. That would be approximately 30 lbs with TF. I have pics but I don't know how to add them here. Turbo Fire is a GREAT program! I love it.
  • jtempalski
    Options
    I am almost to the end of week 3 and I have to say... it's the first time I have been faithful to doing exercise every day (besides the scheduled day off, but then I try to do something else instead). I have seen a few pounds lost in the beginning but mainly see my endurence and strength building up. A friend of mine did it and she enjoyed it as well.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I did it for a month and actually got fatter. My previous workouts were better. But I suppose its good for people who haven't had a workout in months.

Could have been their calorie calculator thing. I remember figuring the calories I needed to consume via their booklet thing and it said something like 1750 which I now know is far too much for me to lose weight. I also wasn't eat a "crap diet" at the time. I was eating stuff like oatmeal, whole wheat grains, grilled chicken, ect..
  • bcattoes
    Options

Could have been their calorie calculator thing. I remember figuring the calories I needed to consume via their booklet thing and it said something like 1750 which I now know is far too much for me to lose weight. I also wasn't eat a "crap diet" at the time. I was eating stuff like oatmeal, whole wheat grains, grilled chicken, ect..

OIC Well, obviously, the calculation results are just population averages and may need adjusted on a personal level. It's the same with TDEE, BMR, RMR, BF, etc. online calculators.
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your results and posts :)

I am doing the 12 week program, today was day 5. I am waiting till two weeks in to take measurements and my weight and then I will post my results so far. :) Excited! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!