Women - this might be the dumbest thing I've posted....

Options
13»

Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    It goes from where it goes from, unfortunately. One thing you might consider is doing bench press, though. I'm 35 and I've had two kids, the youngest of which nursed until she was almost two. Gravity is definitely not my friend, and I noticed a bit of a "lift" in the girls once I added in benching heavy (heavy being a relative term, of course.) Obviously, it didn't increase the size, but they're a bit perkier than they were.

i was going to suggest this as well. It won't make them any "bigger", but the lift is nice. :)
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I've lost some up top too. I've been doing a lot of pushups lately and they seem like they've 'lifted' somewhat. Otherwise, get a good bra :sad:
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Fat loss is fat loss
    it comes off wherever it wants to.

Not if you stimulate your nips while working out. Silly!
    the woman knows what she's talkin bout!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I've increased my cardio in order to lean out a little more and unfortunately most of the loss is coming from my bra :( This is NOT my goal, as I'm perfectly happy with that part of my body just the way it is. I'm guessing there's nothing (natural) I can do to avoid this - but I had to ask anyway! Suggestions??
    Welcome to my world. I went from a 36 inch band to a 28 inch band...but am wearing most of the same pants. Fail.

On the bright side with strength training I think I look a whole lot perkier then I use to. I'd rather be slimmer and perkier then flabbier and saggier.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

On the bright side with strength training I think I look a whole lot perkier then I use to. I'd rather be slimmer and perkier then flabbier and saggier.

^^ This. Weight training makes everything look better.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    From what I just went and seen according to your pictures, there's no where else to take it from!
  • binknbaby
    binknbaby Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'll give you some of mine. I have an excess. :wink:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    It goes from where it goes from, unfortunately. One thing you might consider is doing bench press, though. I'm 35 and I've had two kids, the youngest of which nursed until she was almost two. Gravity is definitely not my friend, and I noticed a bit of a "lift" in the girls once I added in benching heavy (heavy being a relative term, of course.) Obviously, it didn't increase the size, but they're a bit perkier than they were.

^ this.

Crossing my fingers but after two kids (having 1 where I did lose in the breast and the 2nd which has been the same despite a significant loss of fat) that I won't lose from my breasts but I have definitely noticed that chest exercises have made my breasts super perky. I love it!