OMG I bought a string bikini!!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    It's so hard for me to believe that you didn't think that your body is SLAMMING in this picture. Girl you are one hot SEXY MAMMA. Abs and back are so on point. Do not let the past rob you from your hard work. You have just inspired me.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you to those who recently commented. :)

I created this thread a while ago, and have been rocking the string bikini ever since. I still struggle from time to time with my own mental demons, but find that the love and honesty from my friends keeps me on track.

Sometimes learning to love yourself is the hardest part of weight loss / body recomp. We enter into this wanting to be different, and the changes can be gradual. (in my opinion, the more gradual the better). But because it's gradual, we miss the fact that we are less of who we are, or what we disliked. We have changed.
    I urge you to find your mirror friends... They will be invaluable to you!
  • Not_Left_Handed
    Not_Left_Handed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Work it girlfriend!

tumblr_mvz2sbWdqS1rdfgw4o2_r1_400.gif
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats on your purchase :)
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Mirey, you are amazing and an inspiration. I'm so glad you can finally see you for you :flowerforyou:

You look amazing!

Keep up those abs posts! Keep inspiring others to get healthy and fit the right way :heart:
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    to use my Asian street name: Ho Lei Shiit! Those abs are CRAZY!

Congrats to you and all of your hard work!

Best!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!