A year of maintaining! A victory and defeat!! (pics)

Options

Replies

• msdavonnadenise
    Options
    Congratulations! I wanna be like you when I grow up!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Firstly, you are simply BEAUTIFUL!! Then and NOW!! Love the dress and the attitude you have! Keep it up as you truly ROCK!!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration... also I'm jealous of those arms. Great work, and you're right you have accomplished so much, even if you have more to lose, you are still a winner.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    That's some amazing progress! Love the never give up attitude! Your Awesome Red!!
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Fabulous & Feisty!!! Great job thus far and best of success as you continue kicking butt :)
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I wish I could reply to each message on this post!! Thank you so much!!! You guys are so sweeeeeeet!!!!
  • frankiedb
    frankiedb Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm soooo proud of you! :) Your attitude is fantastic! Looking forward in seeing you blossom! It's a life style and you're living it!! :)

Congrats!! :)
  • Esp3louis
    Esp3louis Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations my friend. I havent know you for too long but I can tell by your attitude and what little youve shared with me that you have what it takes plus you look fantabulous. Them before and after pictures are jaw dropping to say the least. I know you haven't finished your transformation, but I know deep down in my heart that you will reach your goal regardless how many times youve done this. Keep being as inspirational and motivational as you are because we all need friends like you. I only hope I can one day return the favor! I thank you for all your advice and want to say thank you, thank you, thank you. Keep it going Red! You are many things to many people but among them, I find you to be one red hot ginger. :bigsmile:
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Thanks for the inspiratation.....I needed it!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Great!
    It is very hard to maintain,!
  • spicerv1
    spicerv1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and so happy!! Great attitude too :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • amymaytay
    amymaytay Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Va Va VOOM!! You look great!!!! So inspired by stories like this! :happy:
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    So..today is my "offical" date of maintaining my weight for a year. Where is the defeat you ask?? Well.. I stalled out and have played up and down with the same 5 pounds since then. I'm guessing...but I have at least 25 more pounds to go. So.. I made a little list today...I encourage you to make one as well..if you are feeling like you are defeated...It seriously put things in perspective for me...

Defeat list.
    A. I have not reached my goal size.

Victory list.
    A. I have gone from a size 22 to a 14(12 depending)
    B. I have done numerous 5k's
    C. I have found a new love in my life...which is EXERCISE
    D. I started lifting slighting heavy weights *wink*
    E. I have lost 73 pounds.
    F. I am training for a triathlon in July
    G. Maintaining(this is a tricky one..but it is a victory of sorts)
    H. 3 people that I know of have jumped on this train since watching my progress.

So what is my point? Hmm.. Do I want to lose more weight? Absolutely I do! But do I want to beat myself up daily about it? No.
    Please try to remember always..that things do not always go as planned. I should have been at goal size at least 6 months ago! Am I going to give up??..No way!! But I will rock what I got until then...:heart::heart: :heart:

100_6468_zpsc8c702b4.jpg
    DSC00643_zpsf9f91e6c.jpg
    smallersplit_zps122215d7.jpg

photo2_zpscd6d6bea.png
    photo1_zpsc7ab6071.png

DSC00519_zps435911bd.jpg
    DSC00180_zpsbcb98406.jpg
    :flowerforyou:

incredible! good for you! :smile:
  • RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Just keep going, keep training.
    You look radiant and should be proud of yourself.
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    you inspire me anyway!! But reading this is total proof positive of your awesomeness!!
  • DJ_Rocker
    DJ_Rocker Posts: 186
    Options
    Awesome! Looking fantastic!
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job! Such inspiration!

That course that you are on looks kind of like a Warrior Dash... I'm doing one this summer and can't wait!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!