Do I Add Excerise I Get From Work Into my Log? Or..

2»

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    I cannot it see it taking 4-5 months to lose 25 pounds, it can't..

I had 85 pounds to lose. I've lost 28 pounds since the end of October. Granted, there were a few holidays in there. It really isn't a race. You can eat very little and lose weight very quickly, but you will lose a lot of muscle as well, and very few people are happy with how their bodies look. They never seem to be at goal, and always will be happy when the lose another 5 pounds.

Readjust your thinking. Lose slowly, eat lots of protein, retain muscle mass by lifting weights.
  • savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    How long did it take to gain?
  • Terri8983
    Terri8983 Posts: 6 Member
    OMG I have been on for 6 weeks now and have lost 20 pounds. I set my activity level to sedentary and to one pound a week. I've gone from 195 to 175 and it tells me to eat 1330 a day. I have never eaten any of my exercise calories which average about 500 a day. So you are all saying if I eat all of those calories too I will lose more weight? I totally did not understand this concept at all ...so freaking dosey I guess! Am I reading this thread correctly?
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    I cannot it see it taking 4-5 months to lose 25 pounds, it can't..

How long did it take to gain the 25lbs??? I'm not saying it is impossible, just that slow and steady wins the race and keeps you motivated. Also, rapid weight loss is not that healthy and tends to reappear as quickly as it went.
  • How long did it take to gain?

ive gained 10 pounds in a year , lost 5 within a couple weeks in the summer, but have gained it back now...
  • i cant remember the last time i was actually 125, but after i had my son 3 years ago i was 135..gained most of my weight since then in the last year and half..