Red, White, Beer, or Liquor?

Options

Replies

• nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    be careful if you drink tequila, apparently it makes one's clothes fall off. true story, bro.
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    wine is about 25 calories per ounce.

diet tonic is disgusting IMO, I tried it once thinking how bad could it be.... bad.

but I think, if you are going to splurge, splurge on something you like and make it fit.
  • SlvrLyssa
    SlvrLyssa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of red wine or vodka :blushing:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who was getting in shape for a show he was cast in, and all he drank was red wine. He looks pretty damn good now, and keep in mind he's joked about basically being a functioning alcoholic, in that he drinks at least one or two glasses daily.

If you just want to get drunk, vodka shots are the answer.

Beyond that, drink what you enjoy. I drink several times a week and have managed to stay right around my ideal weight and body, and I drink wine (red and white), beer, and occasionally liquor. It is worth mentioning when I drink liquor, I usually splurge for something higher quality that I can drink on the rocks, but that's really because a) I'm a liquor snob and b) I don't keep soda and juice around the house anyway, so buying some to have the occasional mixed drink is silly. Also worth mentioning beer is apparently a really good recovery drink after an long and intense cardio work out.

^^^ New Best Friend

Also, I have no plans on getting Swasted, I would just like to imbibe and enjoy my evenings out, or in, with friends on occassion. I'm already the crazy health person who hinders our being able to go places raising cane's... i done want to be the crazy sober person as well who stands, stares, and judges behind my mask of jealousy.
  • mikekooy
    mikekooy Posts: 1
    Options
    Beer.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    BEER :drinker: Always beer :)
  • Chrisbryan100
    Chrisbryan100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vodka and diet coke every time.
  • flexy633
    flexy633 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! New here, but since I also feel like a functioning alcoholic, I will say that I drink about 4 glasses of wine a night and have lost 30 lbs. and toned up quite nicely. The wine I drink is sunset blush.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I drink it all, and rarely count it.

Substitue never for rarely and that's me. :)

I don't log exercise either, none of it.

Can't be arsed.

Mine's a large glass of red, thanks.
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wine. I like to feel classy drinking out of my wineglass (it used to be a solo cup..I upgraded.) lol
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I just need an AA meeting.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    I just need an AA meeting.

Who needs AA when you have boozey friends like us?
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.:wink:
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Except it's wine. Wine does that.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    He is a just immortal entity, indeed.
  • rlinaresv
    rlinaresv Posts: 108
    Options
    Dear "nashsheri33" that was so awesome. Thanks for making my day (or the rest of it). I have a friend and she has the same issue basically with any alcohol. Seriously that was so gooooood hahahahaha. You made me laugh so hard that my colleague asked me if I was ok.
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I just logged 2 vodka cranberries and was 360!!!!!!! That can't be right :grumble:
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy a glass of red wine in the evening, so I almost always have a bottle open. There was one diet plan I was trying out last year that encouraged a glass every evening. That was the part of the diet I was able to stick to. lol

I'm also not about to give up my Jagermeister, but I just have smaller amounts and savour it longer.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Beer before dinner, a gutsy red with dinner, and a single malt after dinner. I don't do it often, and treat it as a cheat day when I do. :drinker:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    For those who care, I was just introduced to www.getdrunknotfat.com

go forth and intoxicate.