When a guy says?? He means?

Options
124»

Replies

• suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    It's a damn friendly greeting. I've said that in the breakroom to the big girl from accounting just so I wouldn't make her feel bad for not acknowledging her (rather large) presence. Are you all fresh out of high school or live out in the sticks?
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    It's a damn friendly greeting. I've said that in the breakroom to the big girl from accounting just so I wouldn't make her feel bad for not acknowledging her (rather large) presence. Are you all fresh out of high school or live out in the sticks?
    You're not very sexy when you're being a douche. :noway:
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    You're not very sexy when you're being a douche. :noway:

QFT
  • val0910
    val0910 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey cute buddy that is a girl

thats what he means
  • Penny427
    Penny427 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    if guy is texting you and he isnt gay it only means one thing if you arent related....sex.

and if you are from Arkansas or Tennessee disregard the not related portion
    Im from TN and my hubby wasn't related to me before marriage :laugh:
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    when a guy says [anything] he means "how is this going to help me get it in tonight?"
  • mandrade4550
    Options
    when a guy says [anything] he means "how is this going to help me get it in tonight?"

Well saying girlie isn't gonna do it for me...just sayin
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    This is a classic rookie chick mistake. Do not read things into what a dude says. They usually say exactly what they mean. So in this case...he's just saying hello.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

DA *kitten*.

Little boy. No. Just...no.