Guys Only Please

Options
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
Ok.. I have a personal question for you guys. After I trim my *kitten*, I hate how it itches so much. When you are in public, and you get such a huge itchy *kitten*, how do you deal with it? I get criticized for reaching down there and giving it a pinch by the ladies.

Also on a similar topic, do you ever get crap from the ladies about adjusting your junk when it gets sweaty and sticks to your thighs? I mean, at work, where there are tons of ladies around, I have to resort to doing this little hip swaying thing to try and shake it loose because someone always gets upset if I reach down and separate.

What are your methods of dealing with these issues?

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    why guys???? women itch too.
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    <<~~~ I'm a guy.

Are you sure it's the trimming that's making your *kitten* itch? Trip to the doc, maybe?!?!

Swaying your hips gives what your doing away to "the ladies". Shake your leg next time, it's less obvious.
  • ericmessier
    ericmessier Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I do not get this so called itch after shaving. Try goldbond though? :D
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    We call that Herpes in the medical field.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My boobs itch every now and again....I do this little arm rub thingy that works sometimes.....:grumble:
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    They have creams for that, ya know?
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    What you should do is shave it right down, then slap some after shave on those bad boys, When I mean slap, I mean actually give them a big ol' smack. The after shave will feel envigorating
  • Jeepgal2012
    Options
    Wear underwear. It will keep your low hangers from touching or becoming attached to your thighs.

*I'm not a guy but I do have the mentality of a 5th grade boy.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    First question: WAX

Second: Unicorn pixie dust.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    We call that Herpes in the medical field.

bwahahahahahahahhahahah....best response EVAH!!!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    the-league-god_zps998e1e7e.gif
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Kevin...stop trying to distract me from what is truly important....namely pie and threads about TOM.:noway:

okay but definatley pie.

8BFDE7E4-7028-4646-A332-5EA08C6EC685-6853-000009AE0B1F76DE_zps81fd009e.jpg
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

no™

no™ is a registered trademark of Crankstr. Any use without the expressed, written consent is strictly prohibited
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Wear underwear. It will keep your low hangers from touching or becoming attached to your thighs.

*I'm not a guy but I do have the mentality of a 5th grade boy.

FACEPALM_Dean_Winchester_zps00449fec.gif
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    Sorry about your situation. No itch here.

I do have the adjustment issue and a sway kinda works but I usually have to turn for a good ole handful.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

no™

no™ is a registered trademark of Crankstr. Any use without the expressed, written consent is strictly prohibited

heh...you were bout to get :angry: , but then I :laugh: ed
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I have a personal question for you guys. After I trim my *kitten*, I hate how it itches so much. When you are in public, and you get such a huge itchy *kitten*, how do you deal with it? I get criticized for reaching down there and giving it a pinch by the ladies.

Also on a similar topic, do you ever get crap from the ladies about adjusting your junk when it gets sweaty and sticks to your thighs? I mean, at work, where there are tons of ladies around, I have to resort to doing this little hip swaying thing to try and shake it loose because someone always gets upset if I reach down and separate.

#1 - You're going too short.....It only itches when you shave it off.....not trim it short.

#2 - I keep mine strapped to my thigh.....I got tired of my knees getting bruised up when I run.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    > 1 Year Consecutive Logging
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options

#1 - You're going too short.....It only itches when you shave it off.....not trim it short.

#2 - I keep mine strapped to my thigh.....I got tired of my knees getting bruised up when I run.

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

And thank god you stopped wearing shorts to the gym too.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Under Armour boxer briefs. Keeps the package pretty well situated.

See a doc for the itch though.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

:laugh: