Guys Only Please

Options

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Wear underwear. It will keep your low hangers from touching or becoming attached to your thighs.

*I'm not a guy but I do have the mentality of a 5th grade boy.

FACEPALM_Dean_Winchester_zps00449fec.gif

Oh no you didn't just post an eye roll picture at me. If I knew how to post a picture, It would be 3 snaps in a Z formation! That's right.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyGFq_qjbuyxsnExXm2X2QFScxd3567TQqYDeWstTVqeMK1q-t
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I had to click on it with a title like that.

What about some deodorising powder? Keeps it dry, non itchy, and smelling nice too :laugh: :drinker:

You can get some good smelling ones at Lush.

https://www.lush.co.uk/category/223

My man has one called 'the grinch'. Lol.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    My SO loves nothing more than watching telly while having his hand down his pants :noway:

What kind of channels are they watching at the time :embarassed:

Star Trek.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Wear underwear. It will keep your low hangers from touching or becoming attached to your thighs.

*I'm not a guy but I do have the mentality of a 5th grade boy.

That doesn't actually help. They work their way around. I wear compression shorts to the gym, and when I get on the Sharon Stone Machine, I'm always pinching the boys between my thighs when I do the adduction portion. Their crafty fellows.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    go to the ladies shaving section. And hey -- someone should create manscape products!

And wear better ball huggers, they will keep those boys in place.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    It's probably because your moisture balance is off... if it itches you may want to just condition that area while you're in the shower after you finish your normal business... You can wear boxer briefs that have good ventilation that won't bunch up and cause any extra chaffing.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    First question: WAX

Second: Unicorn pixie dust.

LOL. Where do I find the unicorn? Dude ranches?
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    See, i have a similar issue with my boobs, sometimes i need to readjust my bra. The men at work don't seem to mind at all, though. They even offer to help.

Do you need a hand with that?

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    > 1 Year Consecutive Logging
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
    Oh hai Jac! I could use 2 hands, please and thank you!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    the-league-god_zps998e1e7e.gif

Damnit! I cant' see the pics from work. Can someone please describe this. With the smile in the profile pic, I have a feeling it was good. (OK. I know it's not specific to this post, but let my mind do what it wants. It's dangerous to confront it)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Kevin...stop trying to distract me from what is truly important....namely pie and threads about TOM.:noway:

okay but definatley pie.

8BFDE7E4-7028-4646-A332-5EA08C6EC685-6853-000009AE0B1F76DE_zps81fd009e.jpg

The pie thread bored me. Nothing but white boxes full of red x's.. You were the one who complained about the TOM posts and sparked this one. so *pllllbbbbbbthtththththth*
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I just go ahead and remove them if there's a problem.

Fixed that.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    They have creams for that, ya know?

my quote exactly! try tinactin
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Ok.. I have a personal question for you guys. After I trim my *kitten*, I hate how it itches so much. When you are in public, and you get such a huge itchy *kitten*, how do you deal with it? I get criticized for reaching down there and giving it a pinch by the ladies.

Also on a similar topic, do you ever get crap from the ladies about adjusting your junk when it gets sweaty and sticks to your thighs? I mean, at work, where there are tons of ladies around, I have to resort to doing this little hip swaying thing to try and shake it loose because someone always gets upset if I reach down and separate.

What are your methods of dealing with these issues?

#1 - You're going too short.....It only itches when you shave it off.....not trim it short.

#2 - I keep mine strapped to my thigh.....I got tired of my knees getting bruised up when I run.

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Love your new hairdo Jac. I didn't know you were a skater.
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Active wear type boxer /briefs will keep em cool and dry. The prickly itch wears off about 2 days out from a fresh cut.

Target C9 active wear boxerbriefs are the shiz. Get the regular size 6" cut anything shorter looks bad in mens locker room. The more polyester/spandex VS cotton you have in your undies the better. Cotton sucks balls!
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    FB.jpg

I mean... I don't have the parts, but I've heard good things about this stuff from people who do.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I'm gonna be looking for hip swaying men now. Sounds like a project.

Come by the clinic here anytime. I do it without even noticing anymore.
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i had a friend who works in a hot foundry say that he used baby powder on that area to keep it dryer and less sticky
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Did you seriously think only men would respond???

I hear Nair for Men works very well for the twig and berries.

Actually, I fully expected this to draw a lot of women. The phenomena was discussed a couple of weeks ago in another thread. Nothing draws the opposite sex into a thread quicker than trying to exclude them.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    See, i have a similar issue with my boobs, sometimes i need to readjust my bra. The men at work don't seem to mind at all, though. They even offer to help.

Need a hand or two with that? (mouths: call me)
  • Gusman14
    Gusman14 Posts: 94
    Options
    Ok.. I have a personal question for you guys. After I trim my *kitten*, I hate how it itches so much. When you are in public, and you get such a huge itchy *kitten*, how do you deal with it? I get criticized for reaching down there and giving it a pinch by the ladies.

Also on a similar topic, do you ever get crap from the ladies about adjusting your junk when it gets sweaty and sticks to your thighs? I mean, at work, where there are tons of ladies around, I have to resort to doing this little hip swaying thing to try and shake it loose because someone always gets upset if I reach down and separate.

What are your methods of dealing with these issues?

#1 - You're going too short.....It only itches when you shave it off.....not trim it short.

#2 - I keep mine strapped to my thigh.....I got tired of my knees getting bruised up when I run.

Ice cream afficionado
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

I have to make sure I alternate which thigh. Don't want it to bend one way when its just hanging around. Also, don't use duct tape.