why is posting pictures of legs banned

Options
I recently made a post about my phisique i showed a picture of my leg i got a wartning and the picture was removed I was wearing boxers and showing my quads im not shy i train legs so why not show them im confused why is it not allowed im not questioning their judgemend im merely asking what is the reason

Replies

• sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Don't think its the legs that the problem. It says 'no underwear' so its probably the boxers LOL
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Don't think its the legs that the problem. It says 'no underwear' so its probably the boxers LOL

so if post picture of my quads without showing boxers ( not underwear ) it should be ok
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options

so if post picture of my quads without showing boxers ( not underwear ) it should be ok

Correct. /end thread :laugh:
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Put on some swimmers!

What about budgie smugglers :wink:
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options

Really? So how come there's lots of pictures in the success thread of girls in knickers? :laugh:
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options

Really? So how come there's lots of pictures in the success thread of girls in knickers? :laugh:

Think you were supposed to be looking at their new bodies :laugh: that's what the mods must have been doing :tongue:
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    no underwear but bikinis are okay?

derp derp, ehrkay.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Some people don't like legs.
    Remember, before you post something on MFP you must take some time and ask yourself: Is it possible that this will offend someone? Is it possible that someone might feel this is potentially offensive to someone else, and report you on behalf of that "someone else"?
    Think hard. Then post anyways.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I betcha it was the mod Olivia.<-- this is a period fyi mod.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options

derp derp, ehrkay.
    makes tons of sense doesnt it?
    >.>
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Remember, before you post something on MFP you must take some time and ask yourself: Is it possible that this will offend someone? Is it possible that someone might feel this is potentially offensive to someone else, and report you on behalf of that "someone else"?

this post offends me (and everyone else in this thread).

reported.
  • AsrarHussain
    Options

I was wondering about that as well
  • AsrarHussain
    Options

derp derp, ehrkay.

LOL
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options

^^ :laugh: :laugh: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • AsrarHussain
    Options

I posted a thread or forum or what its called critiique my phisique now i showed my legs because i want to see if i gained size now i dont have chicken legs i train legs so why not show it i got warned but i see girls in bikinis and thats ok
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Were they really hairy?
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Was it your third leg?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry - it's just a cultural issue. In America, underwear are considered "unclean". Because they usually are.
    With love,
    Burt
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry - it's just a cultural issue. In America, underwear are considered "unclean". Because they usually are.
    With love,
    Burt
    Which is why I don't wear any.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    With love,
    Burt
    Which is why I don't wear any.

Which is why I always am first in line to spot you when you're doing a bridge.
    W/L, B