Five fays late!

Options
So, I started about 3 weeks ago to get my weight in order. I am a couple of days late for lady time, did any of you women find the same thing? I mean there is always a possibility to pregnancy--but i think its more likely the change in diet. Its pretty common right?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,998 Member
    Options
    $5 at the drug store. Or wait whilst biting of nails ensues.

I never had that happen.
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Well I keep that stuff under the bathroom sink haha. Just wondering i read somewhere that diet can effect it. Thanks for the response though! Im not too worried.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    YncIqUT.jpg
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Well I keep that stuff under the bathroom sink haha. Just wondering i read somewhere that diet can effect it. Thanks for the response though! Im not too worried.

It can if you made huge drastic changes...but it usually happens when women get too low in body fat...But..like I said, that never happened to me.

Good luck? Or congratulations? :laugh:
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    No diet changes will not have you miss your period. I'd take a test..
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I say if it does not come in 9 months... there is a slight chance you maybe preggo. But the dead giveaway will be when your in labor. Then there is a 50% chance.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, momma.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'm on the pill and still experience hormone fluctuations from time to time due to weight loss. Totally possible but I'd still think about taking a preggo test if your lady time doesn't start in a few more days.
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My periods have always been irregular but once I started eating healthy and exercising they became consistent and always on time. I would take a pregnancy test if I were you! Or it could be stress causing you to be a little late.
  • klappeh
    klappeh Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I say if it does not come in 9 months... there is a slight chance you maybe preggo. But the dead giveaway will be when your in labor. Then there is a 50% chance.

lol
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Mine was late too but it sure is here now! I do think the changes can do that, regardless of body fat levels.
  • Kaylaef
    Options
    Haha some of these were hilarious. Thanks. Haha. I appreciate all the feed back. I'll get on it (although i think this is how I got into this predicament) Thanks all!
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Only if you aren't eating enough calories, but you probably are. I'm struggling to get my "gift" of mother nature back because I wasn't eating enough for the longest time. I wasn't starving myself, I just have issues eating. But yeah, it messed up my whole cycle among other things.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    It's toally possible to experience fluctuations in your cycle timing, especially if you are working out in any significant way.

Also, it isn't uncome for women to experience one or two cycles that are later than others because they either didn't ovulate at all, or the egg was released later than normal.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    CONGRULATIONS!! :drinker:
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHHAA.
  • Cyncham
    Cyncham Posts: 39
    Options
    So did you take a test??
  • Kaylaef
    Options
    No not yet. I'll wait for morning to do that. Part of the reason why I am losing wait is to get healthy for when we do! So I'd be happy either way.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    A little over 2 years ago, I started a diet to lose some weight from my first baby. I was doing the South Beach Diet at the time, so the first 2 weeks were low carb. I got to the end of the first 2 weeks and realized that AF was a few days late. I said to myself that SURELY it was due to the drastic change in my diet.

~8 months later, my daughter arrived.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    No not yet. I'll wait for morning to do that. Part of the reason why I am losing wait is to get healthy for when we do! So I'd be happy either way.

So, what time is your first pee? Because we want a full report. Even before you tell Baby-Daddy or your family. Kthxbai.