Yoga Pants vs Sweat Pants

Replies

• Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    ive found the best situtation for pants, whether sweat or yoga, are rolled up in a ball next to my bed
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,164 Member
    So I live in Yoga pants.....ALL. THE. TIME. Sometimes I even do Yoga in them :bigsmile: lol
    So for all the people saying it depends on what they look like, or only certain people should.....you tell me....should I be wearing Yoga pants?

2012-10-08103934.jpg
    These are my favorite :)

caf83273-68b1-4278-b618-4caea9c0558f.jpg
    have these on right now...
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Track pants and yoga pants are all I wear, I don't even have jeans or some fancy trousers. If that's gonna ruin someone's day, so be it.
  • SweetCourt
    SweetCourt Posts: 17 Member
    Yoga pants. Except in the summer when the capri style jogging pants are out. Those can be cute. I wear yoga pants probably way too often but I HATE the feeling of jeans. It really irritates my skin. So its basically yoga pants or dress pants.

This is soo me!!
    My stance is- I dress up for work, after work I go to the gym, after the gym I take a shower and put on my yoga pants!! I refuse to get dressed again at 7 or 8 at night just to run an errand or two!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    I'm not wasting a good pair of jeans for a trip to the grocery store and I won't be caught dead in Mom Jeans either. Yoga pants all the way
  • LaSutopia
    According to What Not to Wear's Stacy and Clinton, you are committing heinous fashion crimes with either. Yoga pants and sweat pants are for exercising. If you are not exercising wherever you are wearing these items of clothing, you best start breakin a sweat.

But I'd go with yoga pants until Stacy and Clinton ambush you, cuz they show that footage on tv. :flowerforyou: Someone please nominate me, I'd love $5000 for a new wardrobe.

Exactly, when Stacy starts buying my clothes then I will start wearing super trendy things. Jeans are just not comfortable unless they are good ones...and those cost. I only have one pair and I save them for things more important than the grocery store. Plus I don't work so I don't have to wear nicer things...If I did (and when I did) I would wear job appropriate clothes. Stay at home mom=yoga pants....I even wear cute PJ pants from time to time.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    So I live in Yoga pants.....ALL. THE. TIME. Sometimes I even do Yoga in them :bigsmile: lol
    So for all the people saying it depends on what they look like, or only certain people should.....you tell me....should I be wearing Yoga pants?

2012-10-08103934.jpg

They look great on you, but i wear ones without labels and symbols. :)
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Yoga pants are appropriate for all occasions
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Also, fun fact...

Worst dressed cities list from MSN Travel

1. Orlando - Soccer mom haircuts, dad bellies hanging over the pants, kids dressed in anything that's clean
    2. Maui - Hawaiian shirts
    3. Vancouver, BC - Mother Effing Yoga Pants. Damn Birthplace of LuLuLemon

So if you want to see a SEA of women in Yoga pants, feel free to come visit me.
  • LaSutopia

2012-10-08103934.jpg

Girl I get these at walmart and that's about all they have...but my shirts cover that part up so it don't matter. I just pulled it up for the picture so you could tell they were yoga pants lol...I only like the print on the grey pair...
  • I wear sweats to sweat in, jeans to run errands in and yoga pants to show off my camel toe! Boom!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member

2012-10-08103934.jpg

Girl I get these at walmart and that's about all they have...but my shirts cover that part up so it don't matter. I just pulled it up for the picture so you could tell they were yoga pants lol...I only like the print on the grey pair...

I hear you! The ones without labels still look great.
    sexy_girls_yoga_pants_2.jpg
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member

2012-10-08103934.jpg

Everyday, all day! Damn!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Karl Lagerfeld said it best "Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life, so you bought some sweatpants."
    Karl Lagerfeld says a lot of dumb ****.
  • LaSutopia

2012-10-08103934.jpg

Everyday, all day! Damn!

Thank you!
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    it seems we all need to see this one more time

AmIWearingPants_web.jpg
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    I've worn both to the grocery store. Now flannel pajama pants, I have to draw the line there. NO way.
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Which is acceptable for running errands in (grocery, bank, etc)?

Either? Neither?

as long as you're not in pajamas, i guess either is ok.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member

2012-10-08103934.jpg

and now when i get home i will have to change my pants....