What's your "Don't get me started" subject?

Options

Replies

• MrsMelissaBaker
    Options
    Child Negligence..
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    U.S. healthcare, the lazy and self-entitled as well as most aspects of religion.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian/ Vegan cats.
    Owners that have pets and can't afford treatment.
    People that haven't got a clue what or where their indicator is in their car.
    Parents who can't control their children.
    People who dress up their pets.

WTH is an indicator??
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    like a turn signal?
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Vegetarians who eat eggs.
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    eggs who eat vegetarians
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Womenacting like pregnancy is a disease and using it as an excuse for EVERYTHING. Also, my boss accepting and expecting us to accomplish taskings that are not our responisbility.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hunter's pet growl turn on during raids, raiding with pack on and seeing hunters with strength instead of agility....

lol - How about tanks that just pull the whole dungeon/raid mobs without seeing if healer is ready? *coughdkscough*
  • Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    People who don't clean up at the gym. :/ I'm known as the OCD Mom at my gym, because the first thing I do when my husband and I get in the weight room is to run around and put up all the weights that are just sitting around.

Just put up your effin weights, really. It can't be that hard for a bunch of grown men and women.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    1. Other ways to lose weight besides diet and exercise... especially Slim-Fast and HCG.

2. Religion, oppression of homosexuals, abortion (especially since I don't identify with "normal" Christian views.)

3. The prison system and the child support system, or just the court system in general.
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The Israel-Palestine conflict, missionary tourism, university tuition spikes, credit cards...and BBC adaptations of novels. Don't judge me.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Hunter's pet growl turn on during raids, raiding with pack on and seeing hunters with strength instead of agility....

Or a tank wearing healing armor!
  • bermudamel
    bermudamel Posts: 212
    Options
    1) how cold it is here in New Englad
    2) politics
    3) Religion
    4) The Great Pumpkin
  • Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    the people who constantly claim that "the man" is holding them down by giving them MY money to live on, and that marijuana isn't legal or legal enough, or available at corner stores or whatever.
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Phase-Outs of deductions by income levels in the income tax code.

OK, not just that, mostly everything in the bloated income tax code, but Phase-Outs are one of the things that make it even more complex.
  • ArleneMatches
    ArleneMatches Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Obamaphone
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    people that still have their xmas lights up and on........
    i want to go and rip them all out! and off!

people that tie their dogs up and they bark non stop,,,, i would like to poison those people!

people that live in homes and do not care for them, like cut your frickin grass! OR I WILL!

Lazy *kitten* that buy new cars and let their kids destroy them, junk food all thru it! CLEAN THEM!

People that wear their PJs in public,,, DIRTBALLS!

people that talk and do not have eye contact!

those pants thant hang down your *kitten*,, GROSS!

see, you got me started.......
  • floshideaway
    floshideaway Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My biggest one is about people who do not speak English in this country and want to be catered to: The last time was at Lowes where, in plain view and bold letters, it stated you could ask for a translator if you did not speak English. I literally flew off the handle. I relate very closely to the subject since I came to this country 40 years ago from Europe. The first thing I did was learn English so I could get around on my own and became a US citizen a few years later. I cannot stand any one who does not make the effort, they do not deserve to be here much left enjoy all the benefits, some I can't even get myself.
  • aaronlawrenc
    Options
    people that still have their xmas lights up and on........
    i want to go and rip them all out! and off!

people that tie their dogs up and they bark non stop,,,, i would like to poison those people!

people that live in homes and do not care for them, like cut your frickin grass! OR I WILL!

Lazy *kitten* that buy new cars and let their kids destroy them, junk food all thru it! CLEAN THEM!

People that wear their PJs in public,,, DIRTBALLS!

people that talk and do not have eye contact!

those pants thant hang down your *kitten*,, GROSS!

see, you got me started.......

agreed