What's your "Don't get me started" subject?

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Religion and ethical treatment of animals.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I love discussing politics with fellow Libertarians, but no one else.

Diet pills seem to be the topic that pisses me off right now. All my friends are on them because 2 of our friends are distributing "All Natural Assests" and they think they are losing all this fat. For one, I don't believe anything all-natural makes your heart palpitate and 2, without cutting calories or exercising, they aren't losing fat.

Prostitution and pot not being legal for consenting adults.

Any conversation the is anti-gun or pro-government.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    DOMA
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Religion

Teachers calling themselves "co-parents"
    (I'm pissed off just thinking about that last one)

Teacher's calling themselves co parents?!!!!

Watch my head spin 360 degrees. I've never heard of that.

I like hearing different opinions. What I hate most of all is apathy.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My biggest one is about people who do not speak English in this country and want to be catered to: The last time was at Lowes where, in plain view and bold letters, it stated you could ask for a translator if you did not speak English. I literally flew off the handle. I relate very closely to the subject since I came to this country 40 years ago from Europe. The first thing I did was learn English so I could get around on my own and became a US citizen a few years later. I cannot stand any one who does not make the effort, they do not deserve to be here much left enjoy all the benefits, some I can't even get myself.

Great English. It seems you are still learning so I will school you. The term is "much less". You're welcome, your European Highness. Now go back to trying to get all those benefits. I noticed the only people sour about others getting all the benefits are those who try to get them for themselves and fail. *SMH*.
  • scarlette2358
    scarlette2358 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Animal rights and animal abuse (especially dog fighting). I instantly start sweating lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    people that still have their xmas lights up and on........
    i want to go and rip them all out! and off!

people that tie their dogs up and they bark non stop,,,, i would like to poison those people!

people that live in homes and do not care for them, like cut your frickin grass! OR I WILL!

Lazy *kitten* that buy new cars and let their kids destroy them, junk food all thru it! CLEAN THEM!

People that wear their PJs in public,,, DIRTBALLS!

people that talk and do not have eye contact!

those pants thant hang down your *kitten*,, GROSS!

see, you got me started.......

Wow, it seems like you have issues with your neighbors. For real. The pants bugs me too. I must burn like a million calories holding myself back from going up to them and pulling their pants up high. Wedgie high.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    1. Other ways to lose weight besides diet and exercise... especially Slim-Fast and HCG.

2. Religion, oppression of homosexuals, abortion (especially since I don't identify with "normal" Christian views.)

3. The prison system and the child support system, or just the court system in general.

Umm. Okay, then never FR me cause Slim-Fast. Just sayin'. Then again, maybe FR me, cause the other stuff. Wow, MFP is confusing.
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Politics
    Religion
    Racism
    People who graduated high school who can't read or write.
    Animal abuse
    People who stereotype me according to where I was born & raised.
    Overweight & obese people who know how to get fit but don't.
    People who tell me that their way to do something is the best & only way.

There are others but I'm already riled up & starting to break into a sweat! Just don't get me started!
  • Aitm20
    Aitm20 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Overweight people who complain about their weight and do nothing about it..
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Liberals...nuff said
  • gsmithnp
    gsmithnp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Gun control

People who CAN work but WON'T so they can get government handouts. I have no issue with those who truly need the help. I have major problems with those who drive a nice car, have their hair and nails professionally done, and are texting on their latest-model cell phone but squawk about not being able to afford _______. And yes, I see people like this at my job every. Single. Day. I didn't get a raise from my employer when I gave birth to my third child. Why should someone on welfare get more money just for having another kid? I had to make my current income stretch to accomodate--others should as well.

People who say they can't afford their meds but continue to smoke a pack a day.

The lack of personal responsibility in this world. Accept the results of your choices, people! The good and the bad!

People who go to the doctor for advice about _____, choose not to act on that advice (perfectly within their rights) but then complain that they still feel bad. Duh?
  • littlebugs_momma
    Options
    >gun control
    >abortion/women's health issues
    >rape culture

-ollies out-
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    My biggest one is about people who do not speak English in this country and want to be catered to: The last time was at Lowes where, in plain view and bold letters, it stated you could ask for a translator if you did not speak English. I literally flew off the handle. I relate very closely to the subject since I came to this country 40 years ago from Europe. The first thing I did was learn English so I could get around on my own and became a US citizen a few years later. I cannot stand any one who does not make the effort, they do not deserve to be here much left enjoy all the benefits, some I can't even get myself.

I'm more confused about the fact that if someone can't speak the language, how are they supposed to read that sign?
  • slflorian
    slflorian Posts: 33
    Options
    Obama, and people who blindly support him without knowing his policies.

LMAO!!! Love it and totally agree!:laugh: :laugh:
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I came to write one, very specific thing but read so many good ones I am now torn as to which makes me bristle the most!