How to avoid inhaling toxic atoms somebody else has exhaled?

Options

Replies

• junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Use onions.... just cut them up and put them in jars with no lids around the house and it will pull all the toxins in.... just don't touch or eat the oinions afterwards

Do this anytime anyone in your house is sick... my great great grandmother who was a full blood Cree Indian passed this trick along....
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i hear that plans are in the works to colonize mars, so the best approach would be to see if you can sign up for one of those one-way missions.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    LOL...uhh I dont know how to answer this.. how would you know what someone exhaled out? Do you have microscopic vision:laugh: :laugh:

Just hold your breath and breath only when you're alone.

Have you ever seen someone sneeze in the wintertime? You know how you can see your breath in the cold? Yeah. Scary stuff!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    OP I feel your pain....except I'm in Nebraska...not only do I have toxic atoms from other people....I have cow farts too. Let me know what you figure out!

AH-Ha! This requires a warted hardshell gourd, prepared like the bell pepper. Good Luck.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Green Coffee Extract, is obviously the answer here.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    c'mon. this is serious business. don't mock me.

i will start reporting all of you. :angry:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

You report me, I'll report you for showing too much leg. So there!
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    i hear that plans are in the works to colonize mars, so the best approach would be to see if you can sign up for one of those one-way missions.

i can hold my breath for a long time, but probably not that long. when will the first trip to Mars be launched?

BTW, i'm started to feel a bit lightheaded now so i need an answer quickly. i think i need to lie down for a bit.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    2hrph8n.gif

Maybe Dr. Oz has the answer! Could this device be some sort of lung purifier?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    You breathe in toxic atoms whenever you go into a restroom.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    everybody knows that there are 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms in every breath we take, so i'm pretty worried that some of those atoms may have been infected by toxins from other people, the FDA, or big corporations. i saw a youtube documentary about this health crisis, so i know it's real.

i'm now wondering if there a way to cleanse my lungs of all of the toxins that i am being exposed to from the atoms that somebody else has exhaled? does anybody know? has anyone had success?

i need an answer quickly, since i've decided it's no longer worth risking my health in this way and will be holding my breath until i can be absolutely sure that my breathing is 100% clean, primal, healthy, and pure.

125851370748dRT9.jpg

Get in a time machine and go back 30,000 years before toxins existed and our food was completely natural.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

ewwww! you mean toxins from the atoms that touched other peoples' feces? ewwwwwwww!
  • smantha32
    Options
    2hrph8n.gif

Maybe Dr. Oz has the answer! Could this device be some sort of lung purifier?

Bong hit!
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options

i can hold my breath for a long time, but probably not that long. when will the first trip to Mars be launched?

BTW, i'm started to feel a bit lightheaded now so i need an answer quickly. i think i need to lie down for a bit.

Holy crap, you're still alive?! WTF?!?
  • smantha32
    Options

ewwww! you mean toxins from the atoms that touched other peoples' feces? ewwwwwwww!

correct.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

Come at me..rawr

unicornman_zpscdb6075e.jpg
  • vkc1978
    vkc1978 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    lemonade and cayenne pepper... and acai berries. yep, those will surely cure all your toxic issues.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Statistically speaking every breath you take you inhale an exhaled atom from each person that has ever lived on earth... I'm pretty sure that includes both Christ and Charles Manson... You take the good... you take the bad... Its the facts of life! Those of you over 35 or so might get that... A single atom or even single molecule of one type or another isn't going to kill you! A single strain of virus... perhaps but not too likely. A toxic level whiff of something... Perhaps a bit more likely... or an allergic reaction to something you breath in... Very likely, Hay Fever... At the end of the day if you are worried about what's possibly gonna kill you the stress will most likely get you before any of these unseen killers.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    well.. it depends.. it's worse if someone has exhaled it from the other end.
    Stay clear from those atoms. Those are definitely toxic. Dont breathe them in if you can avoid it.

puppy-fart-effect.gif
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Burp on all your house plants. They love the carbon dioxide you expel and in return release oxygen into the air. Nature's hepa filter! Don't try farting it out at your dog, though. They tend to take a tester sniff and then look at you funny.