How to avoid inhaling toxic atoms somebody else has exhaled?

Options

Replies

• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i hear that plans are in the works to colonize mars, so the best approach would be to see if you can sign up for one of those one-way missions.

i can hold my breath for a long time, but probably not that long. when will the first trip to Mars be launched?

BTW, i'm started to feel a bit lightheaded now so i need an answer quickly. i think i need to lie down for a bit.

Holy crap, you're still alive?! WTF?!?

yes. i am what you would call "elite".
  • mestop1
    mestop1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    If you walk around with a paper bag on your head it should reduce the amount of toxins breathing in. To cleanse your lungs I suggest breath mints. That cool sensation you feel when breathing in is definately cleansing.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Statistically speaking every breath you take you inhale an exhaled atom from each person that has ever lived on earth... I'm pretty sure that includes both Christ and Charles Manson... You take the good... you take the bad... Its the facts of life! Those of you over 35 or so might get that... A single atom or even single molecule of one type or another isn't going to kill you! A single strain of virus... perhaps but not too likely. A toxic level whiff of something... Perhaps a bit more likely... or an allergic reaction to something you breath in... Very likely, Hay Fever... At the end of the day if you are worried about what's possibly gonna kill you the stress will most likely get you before any of these unseen killers.

I think you just killed me :( The stress of thinking about breathing the air of everyone AND cow farts is just too much
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Get with Matt Damon. He's not going to pee until everyone has access to clean water. He might have some tips for you.
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    have everyone around you in your house/job/car exhale out into thier own personal tubes that lead out the window. then you will only be breathing in fresh air
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You breathe in toxic atoms whenever you go into a restroom.

ewwww! you mean toxins from the atoms that touched other peoples' feces? ewwwwwwww!

correct.

Brown lung...look it up.
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Oh, and developing fish gills and breathing underwater is even worse. I mean, they breathe in and swim in their own poop. :sick:
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    have everyone around you in your house/job/car exhale out into thier own personal tubes that lead out the window. then you will only be breathing in fresh air

but there are 6 billion people outside the window breathing those atoms. :huh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Do the master cleanse but snort it up your nose.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    starting to see toxic stars dancing around my head now... hurry MFP people, you're supposed to be supporting me!
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Wear a snorkel and mask. The snorkel will pull in air above the toxic layer of fumes breathed out at eye/nose level. As an extra precaution the mask stops the toxic fumes droplets getting into your eyes. Remember to take care wearing the snorkel when walking under a low bridge, and, if driving, make sure your sunroof is open to facilitate the snorkel..
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    If you just open your mind to the holistic approach...and send me $29.95, I will send you some quartz that will balance your lung chakra.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    If you just open your mind to the holistic approach...and send me $29.95, I will send you some quartz that will balance your lung chakra.

i can't do that unless you can prove cavemen did that, otherwise it's unhealthy. :huh:
  • sheldonz42
    sheldonz42 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'd like to help, but I'm still busy trying to figure out if I can count swallowing my own spit as water intake since it's not just water and it has been clearly stated that only water is water...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Create a suit like the one in Dune...but add in a hose that travels from your butt to a mask...that way you can recycle what you breathe
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Don't bleach and ammonia kill toxins? Can you mix them together to create a super cleaner and just breathe that?
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Well i'm focused on you not on the 6 billion people out there. too bad for them
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I'd like to help, but I'm still busy trying to figure out if I can count swallowing my own spit as water intake since it's not just water and it has been clearly stated that only water is water...

That only counts if you can do it like this...if you're just swallowing saliva, it's not cool enough to count...

1279531589_drinking-water-in-space.gif
  • justdowhatworks
    Options
    You need a Beachbody coach. You will not successfully solve this problem on your own.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

Well i'm focused on you not on the 6 billion people out there. too bad for them

...but if i breathe the air they are breathing, that's toxins x 6 billion. if i only breath the air inside, that's a lot less toxins.