107KG (236-ish lbs) to 73KG (161-ish lbs)

Options

Replies

• GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You are amazing.
    Inspirational xx
    Thank you for sharing.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Hey Lee,

Have you bumped into anyone you haven't seen since your transformation and seen confused looks?

You look so different an you look incredible. I only hope I can hit those sorts of weights soon (not too far to go).
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I love that you've labeled all the area around your body "messy room"!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Incredible...what a transformation. You look like a different person. How inspiring! Congratulations:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • tegantheaverage
    tegantheaverage Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Can I ask how tall you are?
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey Lee,

Have you bumped into anyone you haven't seen since your transformation and seen confused looks?

You look so different an you look incredible. I only hope I can hit those sorts of weights soon (not too far to go).
    Hey there!
    Yeah, actually I was quite shy about going out because some health-related problems I had because my weight. So a lot of people who know me haven't quite seen me in months. Almost thrice-four times a week I see someone who knows me because my mother or brothers or family, and they're really surprised. I get compliments all the time and get told how much weight I have lost and how great I look. It's very encouraging and it makes me really happy because in the past I only heard how cute I would be if I wasn't fat or got "Are you pregnant? Congrats!" comments every now and then. LOL. It's a BIG change to get good comments now.
    You look amazing and I love that you've labeled all the area around your body "messy room"!
    Thank you so much. LOL. I'm quite the cleanning obsesser, so it pained my to show the background. lol

---

And thank you to everyone for your sweet comments. I could have never done it without all the support I got here. :)
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Can I ask how tall you are?

I'm 1'72cm ... I think that's around 5'8" if I'm right... but don't listen to me because I get confused with foot'inches" measurements.
  • JessicaLynn82
    Options
    Congrats you really inspired me, you started off just about 15lbs heavier than I did, and you are at my goal weight or really close, currently I am at 192.5 I wish the weight would just fall off already! I workout at least 5times a day at the gym and bought some dumbbells for at home, I love that you look like that in such a short time in my eyes. I have seen alot of stories that they say, "I've lost 50lbs it took me only 2 years"! I don't have time for that I am working my butt off and need results for bikini season!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :) well done
  • hattie869
    hattie869 Posts: 20
    Options
    wow - You look amazing! I have been waiting for somene with a similar weight to put a story up! Thanks you a have given me the boost i needed! :happy:
  • groovy_dhruvy
    groovy_dhruvy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!! I've just joined up today and your story is instantly inspiring. Thank you for posting it. You look great!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! How did you do it? Any tips? Did you exercise as well and what exercise did you do?
  • sw337y
    sw337y Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thats great, how'd you do it?
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous, both before and after :love: Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    wow that's amazing!! Such a great job!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • MaliceForAlice
    MaliceForAlice Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's really awesome. You look absolutely gorgeous. <3 Congratulations!
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all. You look absolutely gorgeous!!!
  • adreeea
    adreeea Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I am wondering how tall you are? Our starting weights are similar and I had a lower goal weight in mind but after seeing you, I am thinking I may not have to go that low to look great!

Also did you lift weights or mostly cardio and running?

Thank you for sharing. You really gave me some inspiration today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!