107KG (236-ish lbs) to 73KG (161-ish lbs)

Options

Replies

• sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!!! It really motivates me!
  • warmtea
    warmtea Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you look so beautiful and this great story is so inspiring.
    Never look back and keep forward...you accomplished an amazing thing.
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Great dedication!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic! Great job on all your hard work!
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Well done you!!!
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congrats you really inspired me, you started off just about 15lbs heavier than I did, and you are at my goal weight or really close, currently I am at 192.5 I wish the weight would just fall off already! I workout at least 5times a day at the gym and bought some dumbbells for at home, I love that you look like that in such a short time in my eyes. I have seen alot of stories that they say, "I've lost 50lbs it took me only 2 years"! I don't have time for that I am working my butt off and need results for bikini season!
    Happy to be an inspiration, just like so many people were to me when I started. :D
    I understand the feeling. I felt the same months ago. I wanted my body to change and do it fast, but even tho it was quite fast in my case (I worked out practically every single day, apart from some very rare rest/lazy day) I have come to realize that once you get into the new healthy lifestyle you don't feel like it takes that much time. For me, it all has passed in the blink of an eye. It didn't felt like 9 months at all.
    You look incredible! How did you do it? Any tips? Did you exercise as well and what exercise did you do?
    Thank you so much! :D I ate VERY clean but still have my little treats every now and then, but I did work out on daily basis. I started easy, going for walks or doing easy at-home work outs. Then I started to try to do different things to not get bored and added fitness apps I could do at home (I recommend VirtuaGym, or any of the "daily work out" apps out there), doing Jillian Michael's videos, youtube work out videos, and then started jogging. :)
    My tips are the same you heard around here. Eat clean but enjoy food because this is supposed to be a lifestyle change not a diet, don't dwell on it when you eat something you shouldn't just forget it and go back to making the right choices, and work out as many days a week as you can. No need to be crazy about it, but constant.
    Amazing job! I am wondering how tall you are? Our starting weights are similar and I had a lower goal weight in mind but after seeing you, I am thinking I may not have to go that low to look great!

Also did you lift weights or mostly cardio and running?

Thank you for sharing. You really gave me some inspiration today!
    Thanks! :D I'm 1'72 (5'8", I think it is). I think the goal weight depends of everyone. I planned to lose a lot more and end around 60-65kg but to be honest I like being curvy and I like my actual weight. I want to tone some parts, but not lose more than a couple of kgs. It all depends of what weight you feel comfortable in, I think.
    I never lifted weights unless you count some quick 5mins "arms daily work out" app that I used to do. But I did Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown and Plank, which makes you support most of your body weight on your arms and helps to tone the arms and abs pretty well. I swear by cardio + strength training tho. Not exactly lifting weights but using your own body weight to work out.
  • zhannka77
    zhannka77 Posts: 27
    Options
    congrats to you.. You look amazing and I'm sure you feel even better... Great to see such motivating stories. Keep up all the hard work
  • imafluffypuffybear
    Options
    WOW congrates you look awesome :)
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job, GORGEOUS eyes!
  • lolwutshannon
    Options
    This is wonderful!
    I currently weigh 160 and I wish I looked half as awesome as you!
  • richard205
    richard205 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look really great! And you are so cute
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Beautiful young lady!! Congrats on your achievement.

:flowerforyou:
  • romoli
    romoli Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome! An inspiration for sure!!!
  • ToxicTinkerbell
    ToxicTinkerbell Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Such an inspiration! we are the same height and starting weight! How many cals did you have? xx
  • NSmokler
    NSmokler Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow... these kinds of stories give me great hope and increase my motivation! Way to stay the course. You look healthy and beautiful at that weight and yes... curves are cool! Good on ya!
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Such an inspiration! we are the same height and starting weight! How many cals did you have? xx
    Thank you. ^///^
    I have been varying my daily calories goal along the way and I think it depends of everyone. I believe in trial and fail. I started with 1200 calories a day, but I felt like it was too little considering I worked out a lot. Then I increased them to 1380 + eating back 25% of my burned calories, but my weight loss got stuck for a bit and decided to change it again. Right now I'm at 1500-1600 for maintenance since I don't work out at much as I used too.
  • lailahmed
    lailahmed Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    woooow ! Well done you!
    I just joined this site and havent got that many friends yet, I hope I can have friends like you in my life to inspire me> So inspiring thanx heaps! And congrats on your hard work :)
  • WithWhatsLeft
    WithWhatsLeft Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You were just the inspiration I needed today! You look fabulous, I bet you feel great too.
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing girl. so beautiful. well done, keep up the good work, hopefully i will reach my goals soon just like you, very inspiring :smile:
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Remarkable!!! I's hard to tell your actually the same person!!! Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!