And new friends!
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    No point to have closed diaries!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    You'll find that this can be a touchy subject for some people. People keep their diaries private for many reasons, especially if they have health issues or feel like they're going to be judged (which is kind of how it sounds by "nothing to hide." I don't judge those on my friends list by whether they have open vs. private food logs. The only time I look at people's logs is if I'm seeking new recipe ideas or want to try new foods, or if someone posts a concern or question that relates to how/what they're eating. (or if I know them well enough to know they need the positive reinforcement of someone commenting on their log).

I'm fortunate to have friends on MFP who don't judge how or what I eat (or whether I even log, because I don't log every day) but provide support when I post a question or concern. Having said that, I have an open diary for friends and am always open to new friends on MFP.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me but I can't promise my diary to always be a good influence. I'm not afraid to eat. :)
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I like the fact my diary is open so that people can give suggestions, or tell me where I'm going wrong.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I bare it all....to the whole world. Anyone can check out my diary. The good, the bad, the ugly. I even include all vitamins and medications. If it goes in my mouth, it goes in my journal. I log everyday.

FYI: The notes section of my diary is used to write down my symptoms. I have Fibromyalgia. It helps me to monitor flare ups, frequency, and identify patterns. I'm printing out a full report each month for my end-of-the-month doctor visits. That way, he can see all my efforts and troubles in order to know where we can go from here.
  • jayelsee
    jayelsee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I follow a low carb diet but feel free to add me.
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me but I can't promise my diary to always be a good influence. I'm not afraid to eat. :)
    *haha* me too, but I'm motivated!
  • KayleighWS
    KayleighWS Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mine is also open as I find it helpful to myself and others.It keeps me motovated as I add everything and I will think before I eat.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    If you want to add me, go for it. My monument to inconsistency is open for all to see. With that said, I'm fairly motivated to make the last push to reach my goal weight this spring. I enjoy the training, its "the food thing" that continues to challenge me.

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Is your diary open?
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Is your diary open?

yep.
  • MariaHammer750
    MariaHammer750 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Would like some friends who have nothing to hide and who are motivated! Thanks

Mine's open. Have to say though that I eat healthy, log every single thing I eat, but I am not a low carber. I have to watch my protein so low carb doesn't work for me. Plus I like my carbs too much gotta admit it! :laugh:
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to add and let me know what I can work on
  • doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    mine is open
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I have nothing to hide. I log every sip and bite. Feel free to add! :smile:
  • vicky_b329
    Options
    Mine's open to friends, and I'm trying to log in every day! Add me! :)
  • byefathellonewme
    byefathellonewme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello I am new and looking for some friends to help me get started and to tell me with things that worked and have not worked for them some good filling foods i like to eat after about 8 pm what can i eat that is not so bad for u am working really hard on not doing this anymore till then what can i do eat also i am a nursing mom of a 6 mouth old and i think that is why im eating so late anyway looking forward to making new friends and getting heather and in shape feel free to fit me up
  • dsm0001
    dsm0001 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm open to friends and love to share!