Open diaries

Options
2»

Replies

• ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too.I logg everything there bf i eat, its like a schedule. I logg my night caravings too sometimes ahaha.I have a wordeful company here tha motivate, give suggestions,Am inspired by them and the oposite.I admit i helped a few moms with their workouts, they didnt knew what home fitness is but know they love it.
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Mines open, so feel free to have a look or add me if you want. On here every day.
  • peppaandprincess
    peppaandprincess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mines open cant say it will make good reading everyday but feel free to add if you wish
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Mines open, log every day :)
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    open!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. I don't have anything to hide and I feel it actually holds me accountable!
  • e_trexler
    e_trexler Posts: 32
    Options
    Mine's open! I welcome new friends!
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I am on every day! Feel free to add me if you would like
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My diary's open, I've logged every day for almost a month and don't plan on stopping. Fair warning, though, there's a lot of junk in there!
  • spongeh
    spongeh Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Mines open to friends and I'm always open to accepting new friends to help me through this journey .... please don't judge me on yesterday tho, we had a funeral and a wake and I didn't eat just drank loads... I didn't know there were 1500 calories in 7 pints of Guiness until I logged it this morning, no regrets tho :drinker:
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Would like some friends who have nothing to hide and who are motivated! Thanks
    Someones closed diary doesnt mean they have something to hide..wrong attitude sir..
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. Or anyone else who is serious about weightloss. My diary is open to my friends and I kind of need the judgement anyway....(says the one who had a bag of doritoes for breakfast)
  • DarrenFlyGuy
    Options
    I'm open! Anyone who is looking fro friends can feel free to add me as well.
  • kburrows82
    kburrows82 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and anyone can feel free to add me I try to be as supportive and motivational as possible. I am who I am and have nothing to hide :flowerforyou:
  • MdotSole
    MdotSole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. Open Dairy, Logging daily.