I can hear my neighbor _____

Options
ajhugz
ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
Idk if this is against the rules of topic, but I can totally hear my neighbors have sex! Complete with baby I like that and butt slaps. I don't want to ruin the fun but I don't want to hear it. What should I do? I turned up the tv and then they get louder. Its kind of funny but hmmm idk.

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Idk if this is against the rules of topic, but I can totally hear my neighbors have sex! Complete with baby I like that and butt slaps. I don't want to ruin the fun but I don't want to hear it. What should I do? I turned up the tv and then they get louder. Its kind of funny but hmmm idk.

Reminds me of that episode on Sex and the City where Samantha's neighbors are having sex, their apartment bedroom wall adjoining hers.
  • ajhugz
    Options
    thats how I feel lol
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    record it and put it on youtube :laugh:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    lol Ow dear.....This must be awful for you. I want too be sympathetic, I really do...but....

If you mention something too them, they will find another way too annoy you, having been thru this before, me being the offender.
    I suggest you turn the music up and wear head phones too bed..
    Hope this helps
  • brittneyyvette19
    brittneyyvette19 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Well sometimes when im in the bathroom doing my hair and makeup I can hear my neighbor sh!ting! Like, complete with grunts and plops!!! I just start singing really loudly in hopes that they hear me right on the other side of the wall so they will wrap it up! Haha toilet usually flushes soon after! Lol. My boyfriend has heard them having sex as well. Who knows what I wouldve done in that situation... lol. I do notice that keeping 3 fans on in my room helps drown out A LOT of noise. :) maybe that'll help you! If not, just start singing FROM THE WINDOWSSSS TO THE WAAAALLLS, TILL SWEAT DROPS DOWN HIS BAAAALLS... like I do ;)
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    You can always shout out tips "Hey try the handcuffs!" or give them ratings "that was only 6 out of 10, you can do better!"
  • ajhugz
    Options
    It went from kind of annoying to HILARIOUS. I think they're being adventurous. They're saying adventurous things. I can't wait to see my neighbor, I'm going to give her a big creepy smile.
  • ajhugz
    Options
    FROM THE WINDOWSSSS TO THE WAAAALLLS, TILL SWEAT DROPS DOWN HIS BAAAALLS... like I do ;)

lol they'll lose their spark if they hear me singing
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Move to the cuts! It's nice and quiet out herrr! Except for the coyotes.
  • ajhugz
    Options
    they're already yelling stuff like that. i think they like it rough
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Make it a competition.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Make it a competition.

I was going to say the same thing
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Send them a ratings report with areas for improvement!
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    @ajhugz - Have you tried laughing out loud?
  • commonnerd195
    Options
    Just yell back, 'Aww come on, you lasted longer yesterday'! watch it either get very quiet or laughter abound.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing on holiday from the people next to us, it was all in German, not a very sexy sounding language. When I saw the man on the balcony the next day he was wearing socks with sandals, make me feel queasy. :sick:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing on holiday from the people next to us, it was all in German, not a very sexy sounding language. When I saw the man on the balcony the next day he was wearing socks with sandals, make me feel queasy. :sick:

das ist heiß
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    tell them if they're going to be so loud you either want to watch or join.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    flick the bean?
  • Chrissyj83
    Options
    Ear plugs? I sleep in them on occassion, and as long as it's not more than 2 or 3 nights in a row, I don't have any issues.