I can hear my neighbor _____

Options

Replies

• supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    He's doin' his duty, to please that booty.

Don't hate, congratulate!

^this^

My Darling and I keep it down when we stay the weekend at my place (an apartment), or when we lock the door behind us when we stay the weekend at his house.

But when the kids are gone and the neighbors are working... :bigsmile:

ETA: it's a common courtesy thing - not a "noise" or "rude" thing. If the walls are thin, they know it, and now they're just lacking that general respect for the sleeping pattern of others.
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the time that I had a couple living under me in the condo where i used to live. Long story short - she was a screamer and his name was John. So one day, we ran into them for the first time out in the common area and I said - Hey John, how are you doing?

After a perplexing look and a "Fine, how are you?" response... I just kept walking. We didn't hear her as much anymore.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    My grandfather-in-law moved his girlfriend in 6 months ago. They have loud sex daily. Sometimes this 68 year old couple.wont come out of their room for days. Last week they invited a friend over for what I know very well was a threesome! Im glad we're moving out soon. I dont want my daughter walking in on great grandpa's kinky antics!

O....My....God.....

I'm sorry to say that I am the offender...I really feel sorry (for about 5 seconds) for my neighbors or my bf's roomies.....and then I'm too distracted to care. :wink:
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    flick the bean?

funny!:laugh:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Wow, just one more reason I DON'T miss living in an apartment.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    GOD, what a bunch of horny perverts. My address is....................
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Trust me when I say that you'd rather hear your neighbors being kinky than live below someone who likes to play DDR at 3am!
  • Angel37615
    Angel37615 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Here are some creative, hilarious ways to get them to stop!

http://www.happyplace.com/18746/notes-asking-neighbors-to-stop-having-loud-sex
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My grandfather-in-law moved his girlfriend in 6 months ago. They have loud sex daily. Sometimes this 68 year old couple.wont come out of their room for days. Last week they invited a friend over for what I know very well was a threesome! Im glad we're moving out soon. I dont want my daughter walking in on great grandpa's kinky antics!

:laugh: too funny
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    If you can't beat them, join 'em.

THIS lol
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am normally on the other end. I remember one time, my boyfriend came over for the weekend to my apt. and I was REALLY happy to see him. The next day we went to the store to get stuff for breakfast and as we were walking up the steps random people kept high fiving my bf.. He asked me "Who are these people?" I responded " My neighbors, you did very well last night. They are proud of you."
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I am normally on the other end. I remember one time, my boyfriend came over for the weekend to my apt. and I was REALLY happy to see him. The next day we went to the store to get stuff for breakfast and as we were walking up the steps random people kept high fiving my bf.. He asked me "Who are these people?" I responded " My neighbors, you did very well last night. They are proud of you."

LMAO....amen, sister ;)
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Idk if this is against the rules of topic, but I can totally hear my neighbors have sex! Complete with baby I like that and butt slaps. I don't want to ruin the fun but I don't want to hear it. What should I do? I turned up the tv and then they get louder. Its kind of funny but hmmm idk.

Try playing Ride of the Valkyries and turn up the volume so they'd be able to hear it.
    Bonus points if you can time the `finale` to theirs :laugh:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

They make the noises so that others know they are still alive when they do leave their room for days. Its a survival technique.

So their kids don't start stealing all the valuables quite yet.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm sure we are the same. It would be embarrassed if our neighbors said anything but their driveway is like 3 feet from our bedroom window, the walls are thin and our bed is loud. I am too, I just can't help it. :frown:
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    When I was in college, we had a neighbor who was a little loud. When the bed would start banging against the wall, we'd bang back. And we started calling back to her when she'd get all hot and bothered. Once we started screaming back, it pretty much stopped. Twas fun while it lasted.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Scream out ratings.

"6.2 from the American judge!" or whatever your nationality happens to be...
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Just yell things through the wall. Such as.....

"Is that the best you got? She sounds like she's faking."
  • ecargharas
    Options
    Just tell them that the walls are thin and sometimes you can hear them talking or something. Maybe take the chick aside and tell her you can hear them had sex..if she is even a little decent she might get embarrassed and keep it down. if they act like ****s just tell the cops that you have kids and they can hear the neighbors F***k.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    yell "Finish Him!" in your best Mortal Kombat voice